Toshiba's 32" FullHD TV 32RV600E

newuser11

I bought toshiba Full HD tv 32RV600E at 34K. Long time back itself I planned to buy Toshiba LCD but no dealers available in Chennai. Two weeks back I got a chance to go Mumbai for official trip, I bought this TV in Hypercity in Malad(Mumbai) and brought to chennai by AIR. I have seen another one 32" model. That is HD Ready and the price is 24K(Model name 32AV600E).

Before buying this, I have compared this model with all the 32" brands like sony, samsung, lg, panasonic etc.

I can figure out the differences with brands here.

Black level :
For Black level Toshiba and Panasonic are same. In black & white movies, both Toshiba and Panasonic are showing black as black and white as white. But in other brands like sony, samsung are showing black as grey color. And in colour picture, the black level is awesome. It looks like seeing in LED tv.

Picture Quality:
Toshiba is showing the picture as natural color. So the picture looks as real in bluray or DTH. But in other brands, they are showing the picture as more colour and more brightness. It is good when seeing in bluray, when seeing the DTH it is too much colour and if the picture is already bright then sony.samsung is showing as more bright, so the picture is like faded.

News channel text:
In Toshiba, we can feel very much comfortable to read the scrolling text in the bottom of the screen for news channel or from NDTV profit or any channel. But in other brands, the text is scrambled or not in readable view.

Highlight:
In all the above I am very impressive in Toshiba 32RV600 and the highlight is I just connected the local cable connection in to my LCD before go for the DTH. You cant believe, the picture is very clear and the picture quality is as same as watching in CRT tv and the clarity is more than the CRT tv for the same cable. The cable connection is from chennai SCV cable(no set top box, just 65 free channels).

None of the other brands are showing good picture in local cable TV. They need atleast a DTH to show good picture. But here Toshiba rocks.

Overall: (best->>better->>good)
Toshiba>>Panasonic>>Phillips/LG>>Sony>>Samsung

Hi Newuser
I am using the Toshiba 32 WL66 LCD in my Living Room and I am very much satisfied with the Performance. Toshiba is much better then the Sony , LG and Samsung. Hitachi is another manufacture which produced Good LCDs. The Colour depth is very natural in these LCDs and I feel the Sony , Samsung , LG are some what unnatural

made in india or made in????? tell then i think to buy /
I bought toshiba Full HD tv 32RV600E at 34K. Long time back itself I planned to buy Toshiba LCD but no dealers available in Chennai. Two weeks back I got a chance to go Mumbai for official trip, I bought this TV in Hypercity in Malad(Mumbai) and brought to chennai by AIR. I have seen another one 32" model. That is HD Ready and the price is 24K(Model name 32AV600E).

Before buying this, I have compared this model with all the 32" brands like sony, samsung, lg, panasonic etc.

Black level :
For Black level Toshiba and Panasonic are same. In black & white movies, both Toshiba and Panasonic are showing black as black and white as white. But in other brands like sony, samsung are showing black as grey color. And in colour picture, the black level is awesome. It looks like seeing in LED tv.

Picture Quality:
Toshiba is showing the picture as natural color. So the picture looks as real in bluray or DTH. But in other brands, they are showing the picture as more colour and more brightness. It is good when seeing in bluray, when seeing the DTH it is too much colour and if the picture is already bright then sony.samsung is showing as more bright, so the picture is like faded.

News channel text:
In Toshiba, we can feel very much comfortable to read the scrolling text in the bottom of the screen for news channel or from NDTV profit or any channel. But in other brands, the text is scrambled or not in readable view.

Highlight:
In all the above I am very impressive in Toshiba 32RV600 and the highlight is I just connected the local cable connection in to my LCD before go for the DTH. You cant believe, the picture is very clear and the picture quality is as same as watching in CRT tv and the clarity is more than the CRT tv for the same cable. The cable connection is from chennai SCV cable(no set top box, just 65 free channels).

None of the other brands are showing good picture in local cable TV. They need atleast a DTH to show good picture. But here Toshiba rocks.

Black level :

Picture Quality:

News channel text:

Highlight:

I totally agree with you. Toshiba offer the best natural colour and black levels which is quite comparable to the expensive models at a cheaper price. Unfortunately its an underated brand.

I am totally happy with my Toshiba CV500 series which I purchased in Singapore last year at a dirt cheap price and have connected to Dish TV. Although some channels are a bit grainy which is primarily reception issue with Dish on the whole most of the channels are quite clear.

The CV500 is loaded with larger loudspeaker drivers and SRS WOW audio processing for better sound quality which I find quite pleasing to the ears. Again on the CV500 series its the only TV that offers advanced 3D color management to fine-tune up to six basic colors.

BTW my TV is made in Indonesia.

Spiderman

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back