Tracing The PeeCeeBee

Hi shaan.

10uf non polar is not available presently. Can i use 4.7uf? Or is there any other value

Sadik

Hi Sadik.

You can use 4.7uF without any problem. Try not to go lower than this. For a higher value 22uF is good enough.

I have just got my hands on all components and now ready for component assembly. If there is any Problem can I call you on your cell Shaan. In see you have mentioned your Mobile No in all your Posts.

double MOSFET outputs and a few modifications (like two-bjt CCS) and some other additions suggested by people over-time. I am also going to print the double MOSFET V2 boards

Am in for a stereo board(for a friend),Please let me know the cost of the same.

All the boards are mono. Do you mean 2 boards?

Yes that's what I meant,2 boards (stereo).Also my friend was asking about very PSU unit,protection and such.

Can you please give me your mail ID,so that I can ask him mail you directly.or you prefer he call you on the number ??

Yes that's what I meant,2 boards (stereo).Also my friend was asking about very PSU unit,protection and such.

Can you please give me your mail ID,so that I can ask him mail you directly.or you prefer he call you on the number ??

Hi.

I am going to have a bunch of power amp PCBs but not PSU or protection this time.

You can either mail or call me regarding this.

Hi Shaan,

The PCBs are complete & Mounted on Heat Sink. As per your tips i have removed the 470ohms resistor & instead of 15K i have used 27k resistor. & rest modifications are done as per your tips given.

The pic is in link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2a9DN9GbmtBYlV6SURybmhwS1BRNGNjZzQ2eXNLOW9MYnJJ

Can you please check it, Today in Evening i will be testing this.

Sadik Bhatkar

Hi Sadik.

Try to install small flag type or U shaped heatsinks to the VAS transistors. They overheat quite quickly if no heatsink is installed.

Can you please check it...

Continued...
The 100uF caps near the 2200uF look a bit smaller than they should be. Make sure their voltage rating is higher than PS voltage, same with all other electros except the input(10uF) and feedback(2200uF) caps.

Hi Shaan,

The PCBs are complete & Mounted on Heat Sink. As per your tips i have removed the 470ohms resistor & instead of 15K i have used 27k resistor. & rest modifications are done as per your tips given.

The pic is in link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2a9DN9GbmtBYlV6SURybmhwS1BRNGNjZzQ2eXNLOW9MYnJJ

Can you please check it, Today in Evening i will be testing this.

Sadik Bhatkar

Hi Sadik.

Try to install small flag type or U shaped heatsinks to the VAS transistors. They overheat quite quickly if no heatsink is installed.

Can you please check it...

Continued...
The 100uF caps near the 2200uF look a bit smaller than they should be. Make sure their voltage rating is higher than PS voltage, same with all other electros except the input(10uF) and feedback(2200uF) caps.

Last edited:
Hello Brothers!

Just received the V1.1 and V2 boards this morning.

V1.1 is my favorite so assembled one essentially instantly.
Component placing is like a breeze and instantly it begins singing.
The series offset control was indeed a step forward, took about 10 seconds to trim offset to zero and it stays there. It's now a rock-stable amplifier from its very start.

In the evening going to populate the V2 boards. Stay tuned! :D

Some shots:

The packs
DSC05128.JPG

DSC05125.JPG

V1 vs V1.1
DSC05138.JPG

35 vs 70
DSC05139.JPG

With parts
DSC05133.JPG

DSC05134.JPG

DSC05136.JPG

DSC05137.JPG

DSC05132.JPG

V2 shot

DSC05141.JPG

(more coming);)
shaan

Last edited:
Hi Sadik. Thanks.

Hi Saheb. I remember. Come forward whenever you like, you got my number. ;)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back