Tried BOSS (baffle open sub shaker) platform or similar for tactile response?

filmguy

came across these threads on avs forum when researching how to get tactile response --

any local FM's tried this? on avs they're saying its one of the best HT upgrades for cheap. of course we won't get the subwoofer drivers for $29 but if its possible to get similar spec's ones for cheap it would be interesting.

Hi There

I have also been very fascinated by the bass shakers (Tactile Transducers) ever since I learnt about them. For the home theatre system in building for myself I have procured 3 no’s of Aurasound make bass shakers along with 2 high bass amplifiers to drive them. It will be atleast another 3 months before I can give any feedback to you about these.

A friend of mine in US has buttkicker Make bass shakers he says that they make him feel the bass without actually kicking up the volume and then with one flick can be turned off when not required.
Cheers
Aman

Hi There

I have also been very fascinated by the bass shakers (Tactile Transducers) ever since I learnt about them. For the home theatre system in building for myself I have procured 3 no’s of Aurasound make bass shakers along with 2 high bass amplifiers to drive them. It will be atleast another 3 months before I can give any feedback to you about these.

A friend of mine in US has buttkicker Make bass shakers he says that they make him feel the bass without actually kicking up the volume and then with one flick can be turned off when not required.
Cheers
Aman

similar product from dayton audio is available in india for ₹4k (ex-shipping? & GST? not sure about that)

but from reports on avsforum seems nothing can beat the hover BOSS type config which goes down to single digits FR

main issue would be getting the drivers here i guess

awaiting your review on the aurasound bass shakers

similar product from dayton audio is available in india for ₹4k (ex-shipping? & GST? not sure about that)

but from reports on avsforum seems nothing can beat the hover BOSS type config which goes down to single digits FR

main issue would be getting the drivers here i guess

awaiting your review on the aurasound bass shakers
My aurasound bass shakers are also 50w ones and I procured them from China @ 2.5 k each. And then I have bought LEPY make amplifiers to drive these. Had I discovered Dayton audio ones before getting them would have certainly got Dayton just to avoid the hassle of procuring from China.

im sure BOSS type will be the gold standard in this but I have got good about aurasound and others too.

Surely i update once I have these installed.
Cheers!!

My aurasound bass shakers are also 50w ones and I procured them from China @ 2.5 k each. And then I have bought LEPY make amplifiers to drive these. Had I discovered Dayton audio ones before getting them would have certainly got Dayton just to avoid the hassle of procuring from China.

im sure BOSS type will be the gold standard in this but I have got good about aurasound and others too.

Surely i update once I have these installed.
Cheers!!

is this 2.5k with shipping & customs? please let me know from which website, aliexpress?

is this 2.5k with shipping & customs? please let me know from which website, aliexpress?
I bought this stuff from online shopping portal called Taobao. These were carried by hand and because of low value did not attract customs.

one problem with Taobao is that it is only in Chinese, so my Chinese friends came to me rescue.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back