Tripod/Stand/Boom for microphones

Mayank Shah

The cardboard tripod supplied with Marantz AVR for the audessy mic is good, but I'm not able to get the desired height. Umik mic comes with short tripod but the mounting threads are different.

Hoping to get some budget solutions/ideas for a stand with boom kind of arrangement wherein I could use both the audessy and umik mic.

Quick solution would be to get a XO thread adapter enabling me to use the audessy mic on the umik tripod. Cheers. Stay safe.

The cardboard tripod supplied with Marantz AVR for the audessy mic is good, but I'm not able to get the desired height. Umik mic comes with short tripod but the mounting threads are different.

Hoping to get some budget solutions/ideas for a stand with boom kind of arrangement wherein I could use both the audessy and umik mic.

Quick solution would be to get a XO thread adapter enabling me to use the audessy mic on the umik tripod. Cheers. Stay safe.

I bought this for Umik, its good.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back