True Wireless Ear Buds within 15k

sanjub22

Friends ......

Please suggest me a true wireless earbuds under 15k to be used for listening to music and taking calls ( mostly indoors ) . This will never be used in gym but to travel, a lot of travel. Noise cancellation is not a mandatory requirement as such but should have a clear sound stage and isolation. Have shortlisted Jabra Elite 65t, Sony WF-SP700N, RHA Trueconnect . Have negate out Bose for orchestrated sound and apple ipod as it feels bad in ear due to plasticy feelings without soft buds which also creates issue in proper locking. I have a cheaper wired RHA MA 390 and liked the sound signature very much in that price range though no idea how RHA true-connect sounds . So please suggest on the basis of your practical experience . You can always suggest a better option but within 15k range ( can withstand a positive tolerance maximum up to 10%)

Thanks in advance
Sanjay

I have some practical experience with Sony and the AirPods . Initially had the Sony as I wanted both music and calls .. in a few days realised that I am not enjoying music as much from these and their usage on calls was mixed results .. switched to the AirPods , which I now use primarily for calls( I use it atleast 3-4 hours a day) .. for music from iPhone it’s ok ..I just prefer my wired headphones. Maybe the wireless headphones would be able to satisfy both your requirements ( but unfortunately the only one I could recommend are beyond the budget you listed the Sony wh 1000 xm3).

I have some practical experience with Sony and the AirPods . Initially had the Sony as I wanted both music and calls .. in a few days realised that I am not enjoying music as much from these and their usage on calls was mixed results .. switched to the AirPods , which I now use primarily for calls( I use it atleast 3-4 hours a day) .. for music from iPhone it’s ok ..I just prefer my wired headphones. Maybe the wireless headphones would be able to satisfy both your requirements ( but unfortunately the only one I could recommend are beyond the budget you listed the Sony wh 1000 xm3).

Thanks for responding Sendhil ..... 1000 XM3 is indeed a good device but I am only looking for a True wireless earbuds . So after lots of research and few audition , had zeroed down on Jaybird Run and am enjoying it a lot. Liked the Jabra 65 Elite as well and RHA True connect but Jaybird fits my ear perfectly .

Samsung Galaxy Buds. They pair very well with samsung devices. very comfortable provided by the rubber rim which makes it sit snugly pressing against the walls of your ear concha. Coming to the sound, they're a bit laid back, but with a neutral sound signature. Good for anything ranging from tv shows to casual music listening. Also they fit snug enough that they don't fall off easily while jogging or head shaking. Much, Much better than the apple AirPods IMHO.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back