Tube amplifier makers in India

Hello guys,
I have started my research on tube amplifiers. Till now I have found two companies like lyrita audio and Cadence audio who manufactures tube amplifiers in india. Is anybody aware of any other companies who are into similar business. A link to their website will be helpful.
Thanks,
Mahiruha.

Found this old thread...thought of introducing Analog Audio Labs to some of these forum members!

Guys,
Can we revive this thread? What is the latest in the Indian tube amps? Any dealers of Indian tube amps in Mumbai?

No real
Electronic manufacturers have entered

Most are DIY guys who make and sell
Mostly off kits
Very few off their own design

I have hopes for the FNL group
Though they do only solid states and I don't think they will be having mass market products

Considering the size of our market for such products, and the low levels of awareness, these are not going to be offered by mainstream producers. Lyrita, Cadence, Rethm and perhaps one or two others may be there. The three that I named are not kit/DIY mfrs.

Hari once told me that someone in thane makes Tube amplifiers. He has visited his place.

Are there technicians who can restore a Dynaco 70 in Pune . Iam unable to contact Raghu in Hyderabad?
Thanks

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back