TV Buying Advice (85k budget) - Thanks

Check for
TCL 65 C8 or 65 X4
Panasonic 65 GX800D

I would avoid any Chinese brand at this point .
TCL c815 is a good product but the 55" is around 80k and 1.2L for the 65. TCL is a chinese brand i believe and has a lot of issues when it comes to software and updates regarding PQ. So q70r seemed a good deal at 90k.

Hi Guys, Just got my q70r. I have a question though:

During my testing everything seemed tk be working fine and have also set up the PQ settings accordingly. However there seems to be a glow along the edges of the TV. This is more prominent in the Prime video start screen and youtube interface. But this glow is present in all the scenes where there is a difference in lighting. Is this normal? Can someone help out on this point.

Hi Guys, Just got my q70r. I have a question though:

During my testing everything seemed tk be working fine and have also set up the PQ settings accordingly. However there seems to be a glow along the edges of the TV. This is more prominent in the Prime video start screen and youtube interface. But this glow is present in all the scenes where there is a difference in lighting. Is this normal? Can someone help out on this point.
Congratulations on your new TV may I know from where did you purchased this model and at what price? Cuz I'm also interested in 55q70r

Congratulations on your new TV may I know from where did you purchased this model and at what price? Cuz I'm also interested in 55q70r
Hey thanks, I reside in TN. Got this from Reliance Digital for 90k, with the mini wall mount. I believe the online price in Amazon and RD is 95k. So if you can get it at RD offline then can bargain and maybe even get a better deal in your city with some cashback etc on specific credit card. I did not have those options so 90k was the best deal.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back