TV replaced. Nomadic P1000.

naviworks

Wanted to replace my old 50 inch TCL led tv. During research found LG oleds interesting but pretty expensive especially larger size models. I also started contemplating the idea of projector as I am in a transferable job and projectors are easy to carry than TVs.

After lot of research, bought Nomadic p1000 a native 4K projector with 2300 ANSI lumens. Using it for a month now and pretty happy with it. Rest of the specs available in their website. Nomadic P 1000
Costed me US$ 1100. Got it through a friend in cabin baggage without any issue from customs at Bangalore.
If folks here are interested will post pics…

Thanks

Wanted to replace my old 50 inch TCL led tv. During research found LG oleds interesting but pretty expensive especially larger size models. I also started contemplating the idea of projector as I am in a transferable job and projectors are easy to carry than TVs.

After lot of research, bought Nomadic p1000 a native 4K projector with 2300 ANSI lumens. Using it for a month now and pretty happy with it. Rest of the specs available in their website. Nomadic P 1000
Costed me US$ 1100. Got it through a friend in cabin baggage without any issue from customs at Bangalore.
If folks here are interested will post pics…

Thanks
Please post your review along with the pics. Do explain about how you zeroed in on this model as well. TIA

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back