Tv under 75K

Mr.m have lot of potential and knowledge.his metz tv remark in Amazon cost lot.not able to sell any tv so far,,,hahaha.
Should have some respect of his indepth knowledge.

Hello everyone. I am looking to buy a 4k 55- 65 inch tv for a budget of 75k. I am very confused on what product to buy, I saw the new tcl launch but with such less brightness for qled panel I was very disappointed. I thought the older OnePlus tv has better specs for the price. Would like to know your opinion for my requirements. Is the OnePlus tv good?
I don't use cable, just OTT apps. I would like to have a 10 bit panel with good HDR support, also my room is generally dimly lit. I am also waiting for the realme qled model to launch and the hisense series as well. Also wanted to know if 75k is a good budget or should I just buy the vu premium tvs for a lesser price?. Is qled really worth it for 75k?
I will be making my purchase in a month or two.

Hi Nagarjun, what are you currently using? Bright room or dimly lit? Cable, set top box SD or HD?

In 75K you will not get HDR experience. In fact, you’ll be better watching SDR. Vu is a good option, there are confusing models so just look for the D-LED Pixelight models.

Hi Nagarjun, what are you currently using? Bright room or dimly lit? Cable, set top box SD or HD?

In 75K you will not get HDR experience. In fact, you’ll be better watching SDR. Vu is a good option, there are confusing models so just look for the D-LED Pixelight models.
In that case, 65C8 from TCL is an excellent option for 70k.

Yes, I looked up the India specs and saw it in Croma. Panasonic is dependable. Nagarjun can enjoy a good picture from many angles :)

Sure. Good picture, but only in bright conditions. Turn off or dim the lights, and it'll look bad, especially if brightness is pushed in HDR mode.

ok, define bright rooms. My room is 15x11 feet and it lit by a 27watts LED tubelight. Does that count as a brightly lit room?

ok, define bright rooms. My room is 15x11 feet and it lit by a 27watts LED tubelight. Does that count as a brightly lit room?

Not really. Moderately lit. IPS glow and their raised blacks will be visible. Bias lighting might reduce them further though. Do you watch movies with that light turned on?

Not really. Moderately lit. IPS glow and their raised blacks will be visible. Bias lighting might reduce them further though. Do you watch movies with that light turned on?
yeah, I rarely turn off the lights while watching TV. Only if it is a movie night with some immersive movie like Endgame (once a month may be), that I turn the lights off. Sometime when the weather is good (in winters or in monsoon) I might open a window or two for ventilation etc.

yeah, I rarely turn off the lights while watching TV. Only if it is a movie night with some immersive movie like Endgame (once a month may be), that I turn the lights off. Sometime when the weather is good (in winters or in monsoon) I might open a window or two for ventilation etc.

I turn off all lights before watching, even in the day. lol

If you keep some lights on all the time, and you don't want a home theater experience, because when have you seen a theater with lights on, then you can go for X950H too (for the wide-angle filter in 55-inch and 65-inch too).

Add bias lighting behind it. That and with lights on, blooming will be almost non-noticeable.

Not something I enjoy, but if want an option to save money, this is it.

Anyone has any opinion on Panasonic? 65GX800 etc?

Good processing as long as the chip inside is same as in European models which has been reviewed by trustworthy sites.

400 nits of brightness or so, but unlike Europe, IPS panel. Not for home theater. Cable/DTH/General viewing with lights on...sure.

I turn off all lights before watching, even in the day. lol

If you keep some lights on all the time, and you don't want a home theater experience, because when have you seen a theater with lights on, then you can go for X950H too (for the wide-angle filter in 55-inch and 65-inch too).

Add bias lighting behind it. That and with lights on, blooming will be almost non-noticeable.

Not something I enjoy, but if want an option to save money, this is it.
Remember that I am coming from Dell Ultrasharp (9 years old) and Iffalcon 55K2A (IPS panel, E-LED). So even x950G will be a huge upgrade. And x950G is almost 1.6l for 65, so x950H will be close to 2 probably, almost C9 territory.

Vincent is a professional calibrator and his reviews are neutral, have a look.

Useless, as it is for the VA panel version while the Indian version comes with an IPS panel, so nothing is same.

Remember that I am coming from Dell Ultrasharp (9 years old) and Iffalcon 55K2A (IPS panel, E-LED). So even x950G will be a huge upgrade. And x950G is almost 1.6l for 65, so x950H will be close to 2 probably, almost C9 territory.

It will be a good upgrade for sure, especially with bias lighting, but like you said, priced too close to the OLED. If you wait till Diwali, then maybe you can get the 65-inch X950H for 1.5-1.6l

It will be a good upgrade for sure, especially with bias lighting, but like you said, priced too close to the OLED. If you wait till Diwali, then maybe you can get the 65-inch X950H for 1.5-1.6l
Can I not expect 65C9 to drop to those prices by Diwali? Wishful thinking, I know :p

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back