TV Wall Mount!!!

So my 75 inch Mi QLED arrived and was installed yesterday. Now Mi doesn't provide wall mounts for the TV. So I have to get one myself.

So I browsed Mi's store and didn't find anything for the 75 inch model. Lovely! The best they have got is rated at 30 kgs. And the TV alone is 33 kgs.

I was looking for suggestions on what to get. I have this fear, that one fine morning I will wake up and find the TV broken on the floor coz the wall mount wasn't able to support the weight!!

I can get stuff from Amazon. But I wouldn't have any idea on the quality of what I bought until the TV actually falls down!!!

So please, looking for some suggestions on some durable TV mounts. Swivel is preferred. But I don't know... Too many joints might make it even weaker!!

Try getting it from an LG store. Mine came along with LG TV, but you may need some smart talk. AFAIK only LG makes them, and they are quite sturdy. (But before buying check whether your TV has sockets for wall mounting (Mine has 4 sockets for screws) and the holes match. As for sturdiness, the wall mount itself is fixed using 4 big screws.

Best option is to call the guy who did your installation and ask him if he can bring a mount and install or if any of his colleagues can do it.

Most of the TV installers attached to showrooms/brands will do this, only catch is you may have to pay a little bit more for the mount compared to internet/market price.

So my 75 inch Mi QLED arrived and was installed yesterday. Now Mi doesn't provide wall mounts for the TV. So I have to get one myself.

So I browsed Mi's store and didn't find anything for the 75 inch model. Lovely! The best they have got is rated at 30 kgs. And the TV alone is 33 kgs.

I was looking for suggestions on what to get. I have this fear, that one fine morning I will wake up and find the TV broken on the floor coz the wall mount wasn't able to support the weight!!

I can get stuff from Amazon. But I wouldn't have any idea on the quality of what I bought until the TV actually falls down!!!

So please, looking for some suggestions on some durable TV mounts. Swivel is preferred. But I don't know... Too many joints might make it even weaker!!
I used a swivel mount bought from Amazon to wall mount my Q1 75".

It is super sturdy and comes with everything required to mount the TV. It has all sorts of adjustments to level and tilt the TV.

I have 3 of my TVs mounted using the same model mount. Highly recommended.

Note: I am not in any way associated with the product or seller. I am just an end user who found a genuinely good product

Attachments

• 58583CB4-76FB-42E1-9AA0-7CAEA71CF39B.jpeg
    58583CB4-76FB-42E1-9AA0-7CAEA71CF39B.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 15
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back