TViX HD MultiMedia Players Now at Absolute Phase

Absolute Phase

Guys we have just become the dealers for the amazing DVico Tvix High Definition Digital Multimedia players.

Check this link out :Home > Products > TVIX for Asia

We have the top of the line HD-M7000A on demo. Awesome product, VFM. Available officially now in India with warranty & Bill.

It will be nice to know the prices , as that would be a very important deciding factor in making the buying decision

Guys, I just got it yesterday & am checking it out.

I too bought one for my personal bedroom use and its so user friendly. Just loaded a 250 GB of FLAC music and some personal photos. Regarding prices the HD-M7000A is Rs 28,125/- incl of taxes. The HD-6500A is Rs 27,125/- (Add Rs 500/- for freight). Warranty is 1 year. With free firmware upgrades as they come from the manufacturer.:)

You can also add a HD Tuner Card so you can record HD content. Discovery HD is being launched in a month. SUN HD is already out. A wireless LAN option is also there. Will get the rates for these later. These are optional. You dont need a TATASKY+ ever.

There is another unit that will be launched shortly with a DVD drive where you can rip a dvd/cd directly into the internal HDD, but until its out, I have no clue on its performance. As I type this I am hearing the FLAC format on my LINN KATAN/ UNISON RESEARCH UNICO/ TViX HD-M7000A and its very nice, at this price its a killer. Search for the review on the HD-M6500A, its the same as the M7000A just that the 7000A is in a better enclosure. It can also play 24-bit/192Khz too. IMHO the HD-M7000A looks awesome nice brushed aluminium and looks cute, small plus the reddot design award.

The internal HDD is extra and can be bought by you all from any computer store.. Anywhere from 250GB to 2 TB. Has to be a 3.5" SATA SEAGATE recommended.

It does supports playlists & the new firmware does allow you to create playlists with out a PC. But at present the new firmware is a beta version. Better to wait one the beta testing is done and any bugs if present are sorted out.

will check and get back. We already have sold many units today:D & more confirmed orders are coming in. Anyone wants a demo, pls call me. Demo's on prior appointment only. No Walk in's please. Would prefer to give you guys a proper demo!

Last edited:
sounds great Prithvi. I think the price is on the higher side though. Is this a Korean product?
What is the HD tuner card? What channels will it pick up in India? I guess we would still need a tatasky unit, only the dvr part is not needed?

How does it compare to PCH 200? Prithvi you also keep oppo and pch?

regards

Guys, I just got it yesterday & am checking it out.

I too bought one for my personal bedroom use and its so user friendly. Just loaded a 250 GB of FLAC music and some personal photos. Regarding prices the HD-M7000A is Rs 28,125/- incl of taxes. The HD-6500A is Rs 27,125/- (Add Rs 500/- for freight). Warranty is 1 year. With free firmware upgrades as they come from the manufacturer.:)

You can also add a HD Tuner Card so you can record HD content. Discovery HD is being launched in a month. SUN HD is already out. A wireless LAN option is also there. Will get the rates for these later. These are optional. You dont need a TATASKY+ ever.

There is another unit that will be launched shortly with a DVD drive where you can rip a dvd/cd directly into the internal HDD, but until its out, I have no clue on its performance. As I type this I am hearing the FLAC format on my LINN KATAN/ UNISON RESEARCH UNICO/ TViX HD-M7000A and its very nice, at this price its a killer. Search for the review on the HD-M6500A, its the same as the M7000A just that the 7000A is in a better enclosure. It can also play 24-bit/192Khz too. IMHO the HD-M7000A looks awesome nice brushed aluminium and looks cute, small plus the reddot design award.

The internal HDD is extra and can be bought by you all from any computer store.. Anywhere from 250GB to 2 TB. Has to be a 3.5" SATA SEAGATE recommended.

It does supports playlists & the new firmware does allow you to create playlists with out a PC. But at present the new firmware is a beta version. Better to wait one the beta testing is done and any bugs if present are sorted out.

will check and get back. We already have sold many units today:D & more confirmed orders are coming in. Anyone wants a demo, pls call me. Demo's on prior appointment only. No Walk in's please. Would prefer to give you guys a proper demo!

sorry folks -where do i get to know of the featurs of TViX hd multilmedia players? Also as comparedto Tata Sky+ how is it better VFM?:licklips:

sorry folks -where do i get to know of the featurs of TViX hd multilmedia players? Also as comparedto Tata Sky+ how is it better VFM?:licklips:

These are two different products.

TataSky+ is a set top box for receiving TV signals.

TViX is an NMT or what is also called Digital Jukebox. It has an (optional) HD inside and can play digital audio and video files. It can also be connected to the Net for downloading files and other details. Some NMT now have an option of a DVD Player or a Blu-Ray player that can be used to play or to rip files. Products such as TViX can play literally any digital format excepting maybe Apple lossless formats. They also have software upgrade by which you can include new formats that come into the market. TV Tuning capabilities are a small part. In any case these NMTs cannot receive a TataSky signal or a DTH signal unless they allow you to use an external set top box and give you the protection codes. They will most probably not do that.

For more details visit HOME - Most advanced jukebox on the planet - TViX.

Cheers

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back