Two LG GX TVs damaged due to miss handling by LG

If the screen is so flexible, just bend it back. Means its a tough screen and not brittle.
I ofcourse take no responsibility for this suggestion....
Ps- I am joking just to be clear. Its too expensive a tv for miscommunication.

Off topic the title of this thread is unintentionally funny. shd be mishandling not miss handling. So now It feels like some 'miss' ladies handled it wrongly
:D
You better pray the diversity bleating hr or feminism brigade are not reading this.

One of my friends at Vijai Sales, who worked at Croma, advised me to purchase TVs from company showrooms and not Reliance Digital/VS/C. They do save your money a bit, no doubt, but have no comparison with company engineers. I bought my LG from showroom, threatening to go to VS if price not reduced. The engineers did a good job, with proper equipment, and two people sent along with.

Off topic the title of this thread is unintentionally funny. shd be mishandling not miss handling. So now It feels like some 'miss' ladies handled it wrongly
:D
Typo
One of my friends at Vijai Sales, who worked at Croma, advised me to purchase TVs from company showrooms and not Reliance Digital/VS/C. They do save your money a bit, no doubt, but have no comparison with company engineers. I bought my LG from showroom, threatening to go to VS if price not reduced. The engineers did a good job, with proper equipment, and two people sent along with.
It doesn’t matter if you go with brand showroom/ any other distributors especially in Hyd, installation was outsourced to Tirumalaa Electronics.

I had a call with LG service regional manager, he promised me he will send professionals to get the 3rd TV installation have to wait and see.

Typo

It doesn’t matter if you go with brand showroom/ any other distributors especially in Hyd, installation was outsourced to Tirumalaa Electronics.

I had a call with LG service regional manager, he promised me he will send professionals to get the 3rd TV installation have to wait and see.
It will sometimes even make you lose interest in a brand because of such untrained installers. Unfortunately it happens with a 2.35 lakhs product.

One of my friends at Vijai Sales, who worked at Croma, advised me to purchase TVs from company showrooms and not Reliance Digital/VS/C.
So he worked at both? VS & Cr?
They do save your money a bit, no doubt, but have no comparison with company engineers.
Probably wrt some things.
I bought my LG from showroom, threatening to go to VS if price not reduced.
How/ where did you find an LG Showroom? (Seems they are all now non company stores) - Point us/ direct us please.

In fact, I posted a THREAD just to ask/ find them.
The engineers did a good job, with proper equipment, and two people sent along with.
I'd think they would be better for sure. So do guide us on how to find these LG ones.

So do guide us on how to find these LG ones.
Mumbai is divided in Suburbs (like I stayed at Dombivli a few decades ago), can't say why Google can't assist you. At least in Delhi, we have two showrooms a few km away from where I live.
So he worked at both? VS & Cr?
Low salary is a big issue and competitors (VS & Cr) too eager to hire trained peeps. Installing TVs is a critical issue, not with washing machines/Dishwashers.
Probably wrt some things.

I purchased mine before Diwali, and the engineers who visited us, told of a scheme of additional warranty for 3 years at Rs 3100, and billed me on company letterhead. They applauded us for not falling to Dealer's scheme, wherein the money does not come to LG.

Got the 3rd GX 2days back, after multiple escalations LG has sent other installation guys finally this TV was installed properly yesterday. But I am bit afraid about service by LG if anything goes wrong in future.

That's paranoia. A resultant reaction to the drama. I had a similar ordeal with Sony and later I feel all is well.

Last edited:
Mumbai is divided in Suburbs (like I stayed at Dombivli a few decades ago), can't say why Google can't assist you. At least in Delhi, we have two showrooms a few km away from where I live.
I have googled. Maybe you can share a dry run with your Delhi location, example and share your screenshots /list of these 2.

Got the 3rd GX 2days back, after multiple escalations LG has sent other installation guys finally this TV was installed properly yesterday. But I am bit afraid about service by LG if anything goes wrong in future.
Finally, Congratulations..
Enjoy your TV, probably one of the best OLED panel out there!

I don't understand why the TV should be made so fragile or delicate that it can't handle minor pressures of installation (I understand the Argument of untrained guys, what if the Customer were to install it in a remote location?). Why can't they provide a Proper sturdy CNC Aluminum housing or More Sturdy Plastic instead of Cheaper Plastics, Which Can withstand unintentional bad handling? Or there's a Technical reason for NOT using a sturdy housing with cladding?
On the Audiophile side Everything is Sturdy and built like tanks, forget the Amplifier, even the Remotes are Sturdy like Metal bricks. in TVs , is it just maximizing the profits by compromising the build quality, overpricing the MRP & then Providing Spurious Deep Discounts? Has anyone compared the build quality of TVs supplied to Indian subcontinent, whether it is same as the one supplied to Nations with stricter consumer laws like USA or Europe?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back