Tymphany custom OEM surplus drivers group buy

Re: Require inputs from fellow forum members

I am very sorry to hear this. Siva is not like this, I have bought stuff from his previously without any hassle. I think there is some other problem here, if Siva would come and clear this situation up then that would be very helpful.

Thanks for your input Saheb
I also send the money after exchanging mails with him but unfortunately its been over six months he has neither send the shipment nor has he returned the money.
I have participated in a lot of group buys in diy circuit but this was the most disappointing. We Indian are to blame for this kind of image, sad but true.
Regards
Somak:mad:

Re: Require inputs from fellow forum members

Thanks for your input Saheb
I also send the money after exchanging mails with him but unfortunately its been over six months he has neither send the shipment nor has he returned the money.
I have participated in a lot of group buys in diy circuit but this was the most disappointing. We Indian are to blame for this kind of image, sad but true.
Regards
Somak:mad:

@Somakmaitra,

Did we hear anything from Linuxguru on this ?

Thanks
Harsha

I know Linuxguru a little bit personally. He has been occupied by some personal commitments for the past few months. He is certainly not a person,who does it on intention.There has to be some communication error.I have got several things from him.And as a person, he is a very genuine one.

Dear Vijay

This was my first interaction with him. In case he is having some issues it is OK from my end. Only he could have communicated the the same .
Regards
Somak

Was the solution found?

No Saheb
He doesn't even pick up my calls :mad:.
I don't know his contact and moreover I dont stay in Chennai. A member connected with me having similar issue but he picked it up from his home.
Feeling very frustrated.
Regards,
Somak

This is very weird. He is not that sort of guy, as far as I know he is very knowledgeable and polite person, all of the other fm's will vouch for him like I did. Why he is doing this is very peculiar.

@linuxguru please reply.

On the other hand fm's who know siva personally please if you can do something about this.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

This is very weird. He is not that sort of guy, as far as I know he is very knowledgeable and polite person, all of the other fm's will vouch for him like I did. Why he is doing this is very peculiar.

@linuxguru please reply.

On the other hand fm's who know siva personally please if you can do something about this.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

He was indeed very polite when I spoke, I also want to close this issue it will be very nice if any forum member helps me close this.
As the project I was planning is on hold.
Regards
Somak

He was indeed very polite when I spoke, I also want to close this issue it will be very nice if any forum member helps me close this.
As the project I was planning is on hold.
Regards
Somak

@Somak

On the interest of your project, i can offer you a pair of IWAI full-range drivers which is 3.5" and Polyproplene cone. This driver has a resonance of 110Hz. If you require the TS parameters i can PM you the details on your confirmation by return PM.

Regards,
Hari.

@Somak

On the interest of your project, i can offer you a pair of IWAI full-range drivers which is 3.5" and Polyproplene cone. This driver has a resonance of 110Hz. If you require the TS parameters i can PM you the details on your confirmation by return PM.

Regards,
Hari.

Dear Hari ,
Thanks for the help, Actually I have paid him Rs 2600 for four speakers along with shipping. I have a couple of full rangers but I prefer the Tympany for this project .
regards,
Somak

I modified my previous TABAQ project to make a center channel / sound bar and utilizing 2 more tymphany 3.5 which were lying unused.
Removed front portion of both box and combined those.
I plan to keep it horizontally under TV,

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 5.38.23 PM(2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 5.38.23 PM(2).jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 67
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 5.38.23 PM(3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 5.38.23 PM(3).jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 67
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 5.38.23 PM(4).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 5.38.23 PM(4).jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 61
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 5.38.24 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 5.38.24 PM.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 59
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 9.28.14 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 9.28.14 PM (1).jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 59
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 9.28.14 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 9.28.14 PM.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 65
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 9.28.15 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 9.28.15 PM (1).jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 64
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 9.28.15 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 9.28.15 PM.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 65
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back