ultimate..

The CEO must be laughing all the way to the bank...enough people with money to burn...and not enough time to enjoy it.

Not the best or the ultimate though.

You could assemble much better for far less. Just somebody charging over the moon claiming its exclusive and luxury.

i wouldn't dismiss it as a rip-off. Sounds very interesting. It is probably not worth a million bucks, but it may still be stunning!

Not the best or the ultimate though.

You could assemble much better for far less. Just somebody charging over the moon claiming its exclusive and luxury.

i wouldn't dismiss it as a rip-off. Sounds very interesting. It is probably not worth a million bucks, but it may still be stunning!

Certainly not a rip off. They might even sound great.

What I meant was they are not catering to the audiophiles or the videophiles. They are catering to the rich and marketing it as a luxury product. More like the millionaire's Bose and we all know about Bose.

he he ya, actually i visited their website and did some digging around. It's very Bose like. Minimal specs, no details of the DACs on their CD players and so on. So you conclusion is probably spot on.

Certainly not a rip off. They might even sound great.

What I meant was they are not catering to the audiophiles or the videophiles. They are catering to the rich and marketing it as a luxury product. More like the millionaire's Bose and we all know about Bose.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back