Unhappy with members using Fidelizer Pro :)

bornfi

Please do not mind the title; it is just to gain attention and also to complain why none of existing users (of Fidelizer) started a thread on this :). I recently installed Fidelizer Pro on a Win 10 machine and what it did to my playback is simply something unexpected. Now the subtlety is at best. Nuances are so easy to perceive. The system is very calm now.

I had been using the free version for for over a year and since I was very satisfied with my system did not have anything in mind to upgrade but you know, the itch is always there so tried and no regrets at all. Well spent $70. It is as good as changing any hardware in your chain.

It is a must for all those using Windows machine as a source.

Have been using Fidelizer Pro for several years now.
One of the best tools available to get the most out of your Windows machine.

Regards

Have been using Fidelizer Pro for several years now.
One of the best tools available to get the most out of your Windows machine.

Regards

Been using the free version for quite some time now.Enhances foobar, Spotify ,YouTube and recently j river.matches really well with Windows 10.Hesitating to go for Pro as am using the machine for all purpose audio video use including streaming.
Cheers

Been using the free version for quite some time now.Enhances foobar, Spotify ,YouTube and recently j river.matches really well with Windows 10.Hesitating to go for Pro as am using the machine for all purpose audio video use including streaming.
Cheers
You will be pleasantly surprised with pro version. It has different profiles for tuning and there is on for your case.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back