Unsatisfied my Audio System

At 8' height, you will loose on bass weight as well along with the off-axis effect.

I assume your room height is also around 10', it is almost a cube and it is very bad for sound. You need proper treatment of room along with reducing the height of the speaker to 30" and changing the source transport and materials.

I am staying in Tollygunge Netaji Nagar. Any expert is come to my home to check the system?

Contact fellow FM @maxprocrj, send him a PM, he stays in same neighbourhood.
He is a gentleman and very helpful. You can also contact @haisaikat, he is also from same place.

Focal 706 vs Usher V601

Friends tell me which one is better Usher V 601 or Focal 706V. I am using Focal some expert is saying is Usher V 601 is better than Focal. Any one tell me where from I get Bookshelf Speaker stand from Kolkata.

Re: Focal 706 vs Usher V601

Friends tell me which one is better Usher V 601 or Focal 706V. I am using Focal some expert is saying is Usher V 601 is better than Focal. Any one tell me where from I get Bookshelf Speaker stand from Kolkata.

Before looking for any other speaker, you should place your speaker at your ear level and place it properly. You can PM haisaikat regarding your problem. He lives nearby you place and also very helpful.

Focal 706V is very able speaker. Please don't worry about that immediately.
First make the most out of your present setup before upgrading.

Regards,
Koushik.

Your ears should be the expert, there are hand been many instances where i had personally hated the sound of certain speakers which had won praises from the so called experts.

But since you already has invested in a speaker and an amplifier you should work on your source and other things like stands to see what way you can get the sound output you like.

if you really want to read a "experts option" about your bookshelf speakers then here you go

Focal Chorus 706 bookshelf speakers review

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back