Upgradation of My 32Inch TV

@Marakk : i am taking these things to LG showroom and check the below things
1: HDD consists of different quality movies [720p,1080p and some are in DVD quality]
2:fast moving 4k Video [football highights]
3: Open prime and watch some shows
4: Taking Gravity movie to check the darkness part

these are the above i will be primarly using the TV for .
Before doing that , i will reduce the brightness level to default and will the above videos on that.

Let me know , if there anything more to check

@Marakk : i am taking these things to LG showroom and check the below things
1: HDD consists of different quality movies [720p,1080p and some are in DVD quality]
2:fast moving 4k Video [football highights]
3: Open prime and watch some shows
4: Taking Gravity movie to check the darkness part

these are the above i will be primarly using the TV for .
Before doing that , i will reduce the brightness level to default and will the above videos on that.

Let me know , if there anything more to check

The OLED? Well, there's a separate store mode in which display models are kept. It's in the service menu, so you can't undo it. Lol. So there will be differences between what you see there, and what you'll see when you get the TV home.

I didn't do any testing. Just went in, bargained as much as I could, then bought it. Lol

@Marakk / @Love4sound :

I visited multiple show rooms today
1: C9 looks stunning compared to 950G
2: My external HD of 2 TB , didnt loaded properly on Sony but on C9 it was all quick
3: Upscaling of 1080p was great on C9 but for the low quality Videos , ouput was not that great.

But the pricing is not coming down , they quoted 1.45 and cash back of 9k. [ they are telling they dont have much stocks and demand is high] i may have to visit some more shops and do some more bargaining.
BTW , what was the price you guys got for C9..?

@Marakk / @Love4sound :

2: My external HD of 2 TB , didnt loaded properly on Sony but on C9 it was all quick
3: Upscaling of 1080p was great on C9 but for the low quality Videos , ouput was not that great.

But the pricing is not coming down , they quoted 1.45 and cash back of 9k. [ they are telling they dont have much stocks and demand is high] i may have to visit some more shops and do some more bargaining.

Maybe side by side you'll notice upscaling differences, but while watching on its own, I don't notice anything off while watching old shows, such as Yes, Prime Minister and Monty Python skits. Sony is a tad better though, no doubt.

I paid 1.25l after cashback for my 55 C9 a month before Diwali, with festive offer of 3- years warranty. Later on people got even better deals. Minimum was 1.15l I think.

@Marakk / @Love4sound :

Only an Oled can be compared to oled. 950 is a very good tv but not to Oled level. 1.45 and 9k cash back is a good deal IMO. Mine is 65 inch and as far as I remember the 55 inch was 1.35L plus 9k cash back during my purchase

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back