Upgradation of My 32Inch TV

I can't see that on online, will it take time to launch..?

A couple of months maybe, but it's a good upgrade over 2019. The 2019 one is pretty meh and overpriced. You might as well get cheaper models from other brands with VA panel.

Thanks for the input, I am quite noob in this department and Last time 4 years back i went to sony showroom and brought the 32 inch. After that didn't bothered to check in industry.

Regarding sony 950g, I checked nearby retailers and price is on 1.1lL, and there is no sign of much discounts.

My budget I already extended till max 75 , could you guys suggest something on that range ...,,?

Little confused about the size I need to go for, my viewing distance is around 6-8 geet max

You can get the x9500g for 1.03 at the physical stores.

Second one is from side view , some tech issue couldn't upload. The viewing angle is very low there. So need tv with good viewing angles

Second one is from side view , some tech issue couldn't upload. The viewing angle is very low there. So need tv with good viewing angles

Good viewing angle you'll find only in IPS panels, which have bad contrast, or VA panels with wife angle filter, which I'm not sure are available here. In some TVs, the wide angle filter is there only on the bigger sizes. So do check. OLED has fantastic viewing angles, but again, out of your budget.

You will have to compromise somewhere.

One quick doubt
Good viewing angle you'll find only in IPS panels, which have bad contrast, or VA panels with wife angle filter, which I'm not sure are available here. In some TVs, the wide angle filter is there only on the bigger sizes. So do check. OLED has fantastic viewing angles, but again, out of your budget.

You will have to compromise somewhere.
One doubt , sony model you mentioned will have good viewing angles right..?

And once I brought 4k tv in that budget, I don't need to use fire tv stick right as it won't stream in 4k..? We need to use the in built apps on tv right..?

One quick doubt

One doubt , sony model you mentioned will have good viewing angles right..?

And once I brought 4k tv in that budget, I don't need to use fire tv stick right as it won't stream in 4k..? We need to use the in built apps on tv right..?

No. The 55 and 65 inch models don't have wide angle filter in X950G. Only good viewing angle TVs in 55-inch will be IPS panels and OLEDs.

The in-built apps will work.

No. The 55 and 65 inch models don't have wide angle filter in X950G. Only good viewing angle TVs in 55-inch will be IPS panels and OLEDs.

The in-built apps will work.

Ok thanks , this will be my side viewing angle.
Even after paying 1L and if I am not getting good viewing angles. I am not sure whether I need to go for that or not.

Could you please suggest something which is already in matket so that I can plan in 2-3 weeks.
And what about qled ones..? SAVE_20200613_195135.jpg

Ok thanks , this will be my side viewing angle.
Even after paying 1L and if I am not getting good viewing angles. I am not sure whether I need to go for that or not.

Could you please suggest something which is already in matket so that I can plan in 2-3 weeks.
And what about qled ones..? View attachment 46366

Damn! At this angle, you'll have major issues with VA panels. IPS won't give you good contrast levels. FALD too will falter because at off-axis angles you see even more blooming.

OLED is what will work here tbh. Even at this angle, in OLEDs, there will be some color shift, but no difference in contrast, making it absolutely watchable. Save up more and buy LG BX on diwali.

Damn! At this angle, you'll have major issues with VA panels. IPS won't give you good contrast levels. FALD too will falter because at off-axis angles you see even more blooming.

OLED is what will work here tbh. Even at this angle, in OLEDs, there will be some color shift, but no difference in contrast, making it absolutely watchable. Save up more and buy LG BX on diwali.
Umm, so far we adjusted by tilting the wall mount.

Recently , the flat below my floor who is having exact same dimensions brought one lg model 49UK6360. I went and checked it's viewing angle. I felt it is much better than mines. But not that impressed with its upscaling of 720p contents

Last edited:
Umm, so far we adjusted by tilting the wall mount.

Recently , the flat below my floor who is having exact same dimensions brought one lg model 49UK6360. I went and checked it's viewing angle. I felt it is much better than lines. But not that impressed with its upscaling of 720p contents

IPS panel, so good viewing angles, but bad contrast. Head over to Rtings for more details on models.

IPS panel, so good viewing angles, but bad contrast. Head over to Rtings for more details on models.
Thanks , I was reading the article

Looks like ips will suit me more than va panel.

And last couple of questions.

1: which one you will recommend from ips panel..?
2:if I need to go for oled , what will be the budget we are looking here..?

Thanks , I was reading the article

Looks like ips will suit me more than va panel.

And last couple of questions.

1: which one you will recommend from ips panel..?
2:if I need to go for oled , what will be the budget we are looking here..?

I won't recommend IPS panel because of contracts ratio that's usable only if you're in a bright room. Anything else and it's just not for me.

BX should 95-100k after discounts on diwali, if not cheaper. Coronavirus has changed things a bit though, so tough to predict.

The x9500h panels have the X-wide angle tech on the 55" and 65" models, unlike the x9500g which has it on 75" and above. You can get it when it launches.

Though it will be high priced when it does launch, around 2 lakh.

Better to get the B9/C9 right now which is available for around 1.15 and 1.25.

The x9500h panels have the X-wide angle tech on the 55" and 65" models, unlike the x9500g which has it on 75" and above. You can get it when it launches.

Though it will be high priced when it does launch, around 2 lakh.

Better to get the B9/C9 right now which is available for around 1.15 and 1.25.
That is huge stretch for me , btw what is the difference between b9 and c9

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back