Upgrade to 5.1 , Paradigm Monitor 11 v7s

jake

Hello FMs,
I have a pair of Paradigm Monitor 11 v7s paired with a Yamaha A810 receiver. I plan to upgrade to a full 5.1 step by step.
Currently i am looking for Paradigm Center Channel (Center 3), and set a pair of surrounds (Surround 3).
Subwoofer i have not finalized , i will need your help here too. (separate thread)

1. I have asked a couple of sellers the prices for this speakers vary a lot. Which seller should i contact for these speakers ? (offering a decent price and not get ripped off.)
2. Instead of Surround 3 (i find it very costly around 70K online ), can i use a pair of paradigm bookshelf speakers ? OR can i buy a set of surrounds from another manufacturer like Polk Audio FxiA4.

I currently reside in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance :)

Suggest you audition different brands and models that fit your budget.....there are lot of dealers and reputable sellers in Bengaluru.....carry your favourite movie / music with you so you can keep some reference in your mind....most dont use Yamaha....either it would be Marantz or Denon used as Demo avrs.....so hear the same selected movie and music clip to decide appropriately.....

Trust your ears....

Thanks, but I was looking for a paradigm dealer . Is it ok to mix speakers , like center channel from Polk to go along with my Paradigms.

2. Instead of Surround 3 (i find it very costly around 70K online ), can i use a pair of paradigm bookshelf speakers ? OR can i buy a set of surrounds from another manufacturer like Polk Audio FxiA4.

Good to have surrounds as that of your fronts, from the same series. But, if that is not possible, then it is fine to use any other brand for surrounds.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back