Upgrading the Klipsch

If you considering SVS, also consider SVS ultra bookshelves. Although the peak power is only 150 w but adding the ultra center along with them will for sure resolve your dialogue issue.
SVS ultra center is the best center channel speaker I ever had.
Ultra Bookshelves better proposition than Prime Pinnacle Floorstanders?

Ultra Bookshelves better proposition than Prime Pinnacle Floorstanders?
Ultra Bookshelves have large cabinet and if your room is not that large. I would highly recommend the ultra Bookshelves and ultra center.

Since you have two subwoofers and if your usage is mainly movies, the bookshelves make more sense to me.

Last edited:
I am planning to upgrade from my Fronts Klipsch RP 260F & Center Klipsch 440C to Fronts Klipsch RP 8000F & Center 504C
Have read/watched some reviews from owners of both the Models and does look like a decent upgrade.

Any fellow Form Member here has experience with both or 8000F/504C?
My 100% usage is Movies

What should be ideal deal? Any contacts which could help with some good deal?
Hi Ankit, I have been installing Klipsch from 1998 and have installed all their lineup. The best has always been the RF-7. l, ll, lll and so on..

The pleasure of movie experiencing is crisp and detailed dialogs with enriched surround (preferably Atmos). The XPA-5 Gen 3 comes with a killer Hi-Current SMPS delivering 275W/Channel x 5 @ 8 Ohms. The RP8000 will be driven effortlessly by your beify Amplifier. If you are using a Acoustically transparent screen and you have enough space to accommodate RP8000 behind the screen, then i suggest you go with 3 x RP8000. The screen channel dialog will simply be awesome. When 90% of a movie is dialog I still don't understand why the center speakers are compromised in size?

If you are also looking at seamless surround sound experience then please stick on to one brand and the same series. I will not mix match Reference premier (RP) with reference (R) series. There is so much of timbre sacrifice when doing so. Hope this helps.

Cheers
Gadget Freak

Ultra Bookshelves have large cabinet and if your room is not that large. I would highly recommend the ultra Bookshelves and ultra center.

Since you have two subwoofers and if your usage is mainly movies, the bookshelves make more sense to me.
The Room is actually large considerably (20 X 18 X 9)

Hi Ankit, I have been installing Klipsch from 1998 and have installed all their lineup. The best has always been the RF-7. l, ll, lll and so on..

The pleasure of movie experiencing is crisp and detailed dialogs with enriched surround (preferably Atmos). The XPA-5 Gen 3 comes with a killer Hi-Current SMPS delivering 275W/Channel x 5 @ 8 Ohms. The RP8000 will be driven effortlessly by your beify Amplifier. If you are using a Acoustically transparent screen and you have enough space to accommodate RP8000 behind the screen, then i suggest you go with 3 x RP8000. The screen channel dialog will simply be awesome. When 90% of a movie is dialog I still don't understand why the center speakers are compromised in size?

If you are also looking at seamless surround sound experience then please stick on to one brand and the same series. I will not mix match Reference premier (RP) with reference (R) series. There is so much of timbre sacrifice when doing so. Hope this helps.

Cheers
Gadget Freak
definitely helps
Unfortunately, my center sits in front of the screen and the setup is Bedroom cum HT.
Having 504C shouldn't be an issue though. Not sure if 64iii could go with 8000F

After a due deliberation, watching reviews/comparison, seeking advise from FMs and non FMs I ordered pair of Klipsch RP 8000F and a 504C center. Delivery next week.

Hoping for a good value addition

Shall put my existing RP260F and RP440C in Classifieds soon.

But, with IMAX getting popular, when watching IMAX content this may be bit annoying.. But, as u said, with max content in 2.35:1, won't be a problem..
I will need to upgrade my AVR for IMAX :)
IMAX is just picking up recently and I believe by the time its available straight forward in India and worth upgrading the AVR (or Pre-Pro), I will make necessary adjustment to make use of IMAX.

definitely helps
Unfortunately, my center sits in front of the screen and the setup is Bedroom cum HT.
Having 504C shouldn't be an issue though. Not sure if 64iii could go with 8000F
Hi! How is ur experience with Klipsch speakers? Am planning a home theatre setup.watch movies and tv mostly.are the Klipsch any good for music?

Hi! How is ur experience with Klipsch speakers? Am planning a home theatre setup.watch movies and tv mostly.are the Klipsch any good for music?
Hi, I have been using Klipsch for almost 6 years now and it just do the job well. Klipsch probably is one of the most popular brand for home theater enthusiasts across the world.

For Music (serious music listening), I am not very sure about Klipsch.

Cheers
Gadget Freak

Considering the price of the equipment chosen I think the cost distribution is not so good. I am not sure about the overall project cost, but roughly it will be around 20-22L min. So when you calculate in reverse, for a project costs ~22L is using only an AVR and just 2 subs. Moreover from the 3d image the acoustics and the room is not designed properly too.

Considering the price of the equipment chosen I think the cost distribution is not so good. I am not sure about the overall project cost, but roughly it will be around 20-22L min. So when you calculate in reverse, for a project costs ~22L is using only an AVR and just 2 subs. Moreover from the 3d image the acoustics and the room is not designed properly too.
The whole plan needs a review am sure!
Looking at the proposal, probably is this how turnkey installation for new HT enthusiasts work?

probably is this how turnkey installation for new HT enthusiasts work?
A professional theater build starts with the detailed plan from finding the best seating locations based on the room modes and only once it is finalised we can think about the screen size, speaker locations and acoustics plan, equipment and speakers are chosen only once the initial plan is over. Almost 70% of a theater build is planning and designing that can be simulated using several softwares, once its ready then its easy to implement and will be very cost effective too. For this budget we can get a pretty good setup with separates and poweramps, the difference will be night and day. Most builds in India fail in the design itself

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back