UPS switching during not fast enough - AV equipment restarts

Thanks for the detailed response. So urs is a single phase supply at home. Is it a flat or an independent house?
Also, what is the UPS ur using? Pls share the link. I suppose its online UPS? If so, where did you keep it?

Do you have this stab only for AV near TV area in a 16A socket or otherwise?
What about the protection for other devices? Pls suggest.

Also is that company available at hyderabad?
Mine is a single phase, individual home.

I dont have an online UPS, though am using an Inverter to tackle the power cuts (which is frequent in summer as its a rural area).
Inverter: https://www.vguard.in/product-details/prime-850-digital-ups-vguard
Battery: Exide Solar 105AH

Using the stab for AVR, TV, all lights, all fans.. (you can also connect it to a 1 ton AC + AVR, as another connection option - I've used the same for some time and found out the cooling was super fast and solid).

For connecting the stab to the wall socket you would need the 16A. I dint had it, but it got fixed very easily by buying a 5a-15a converter socket which I had bought it from a nearby electrical store for Rs.50/-
Sample: https://www.amazon.in/HI-PLASST-PIN...5a+converter+plug,electronics,446&sr=1-5&th=1

Aarecc has a center at Chennai and i guess they can supply to Hyderabad too. If interested, i can check with him and revert back to you reg the supply.

Mine is a single phase, individual home.

I dont have an online UPS, though am using an Inverter to tackle the power cuts (which is frequent in summer as its a rural area).
Inverter: https://www.vguard.in/product-details/prime-850-digital-ups-vguard
Battery: Exide Solar 105AH

Using the stab for AVR, TV, all lights, all fans.. (you can also connect it to a 1 ton AC + AVR, as another connection option - I've used the same for some time and found out the cooling was super fast and solid).

For connecting the stab to the wall socket you would need the 16A. I dint had it, but it got fixed very easily by buying a 5a-15a converter socket which I had bought it from a nearby electrical store for Rs.50/-
Sample: https://www.amazon.in/HI-PLASST-PINS-PLUGS-15-International/dp/B09Q62GDXM/ref=sr_1_5?crid=211WUV3AO21YU&keywords=5a+to+15a+converter+plug&qid=1657031598&s=electronics&sprefix=5a+to+15a+converter+plug,electronics,446&sr=1-5&th=1

Aarecc has a center at Chennai and i guess they can supply to Hyderabad too. If interested, i can check with him and revert back to you reg the supply.
Hi Siva,
V-guard is your home UPS i mean inverter near the main board rgt?
You did mention Luminous Inverter UPS (powers up only during blackouts)

Is this another one only for AVR or for what?

Hi Siva,
V-guard is your home UPS i mean inverter near the main board rgt?
You did mention Luminous Inverter UPS (powers up only during blackouts)

Is this another one only for AVR or for what?
Ah let me clear that.

My home is a 2 storey building where I'm using the first floor (a small one)as a home office. Using the Luminous for the same.

But in the ground floor where i live with my family, i use a slightly powerful V guard inverter with a 150ah Exide battery setup - which basically powers up the entire household during power cuts.

Hope this should be clear now! Sorry for not making it out earlier..

Ah let me clear that.

My home is a 2 storey building where I'm using the first floor (a small one)as a home office. Using the Luminous for the same.

But in the ground floor where i live with my family, i use a slightly powerful V guard inverter with a 150ah Exide battery setup - which basically powers up the entire household during power cuts.

Hope this should be clear now! Sorry for not making it out earlier..
Also one thing to note - i did tested running the AVR setup with 60% volume level with mains switched off, just to check if my AVR getting restarted.
But it ran flawlessly. Not even once it got restarted/turned off during the whole run time of 2.30 hrs.
This signifies that the Servo is not that swift to be used during the power fluctuations or if the power from mains is volatile.

scenarios like this warrants the usage of an online UPS or static voltage stabilizer since it doesn't have any moving parts...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back