Urgent: Need feedback on LG BH7540T

The LG item includes blu-ray player, floor stands and service where I live!

Options are LG, Samsung, Panasonic and Sony. Budget is low- to mid-thirties.

Round trip travel 350km and 8 hours for other brands in case of any problem!!

The LG item includes blu-ray player, floor stands and service where I live!

Options are LG, Samsung, Panasonic and Sony. Budget is low- to mid-thirties.

Round trip travel 350km and 8 hours for other brands in case of any problem!!

where do u live?

i would suggest take a day off ..n get either yamaha or onkyo from bangalore or chennai whichever is close to you..instead of investing 40k on LG

It is not an issue of one day--read what I wrote. I understand Yamaha, Onkyo, Denon etc have better products but not for my needs.
Every small issue that needs to be dealt with physically needs a trip costing time, money and effort and I am unwilling to bear that exposure. End of discussion.

I am looking for an acceptable system from LG, Samsung, Sony--must include blu-ray player, no need for speaker stands, preferably wireless rear speakers.

Looks like no one so far has even demo'ed LG home theaters!! Interesting.

Last edited:
It is not an issue of one day--read what I wrote. I understand Yamaha, Onkyo, Denon etc have better products but not for my needs.
Every small issue that needs to be dealt with physically needs a trip costing time, money and effort and I am unwilling to bear that exposure. End of discussion.

I am looking for an acceptable system from LG, Samsung, Sony--must include blu-ray player, no need for speaker stands, preferably wireless rear speakers.

Looks like no one so far has even demo'ed LG home theaters!! Interesting.

Try JBL bd300 you can get it @around 30k from JBL showroom
And online u can get it as low as 26k

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back