Urgent Technical Help

avr

Kind request to all the techies at this forum- attached below are two shots which are findings of an engineer regarding an audio file which was given by me for forensic examination.
EAq6fy.jpg

EADGnY.jpg

The only thing I could understand is that the file is not authentic but the reasons enumerated in the above images are alien to me.
My humble request to the members who understand these technical jargons to please explain to me in layman terms what they mean. It would be a great help.
Regards
aksingh

Sorry pictures not showing tried it through imagesahck and tinypic but still not showing..

2b68a1944c7385694accca13f9737ecc.jpg
af270f2e517b59b4df66a953604188b0.jpg

Adding images through Tapatalk.
Please help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. Metadata of a file is the data that describes the contents of the file. Here the metadata says the audio block size is different to the actual block size.

2. Here it says that they found 'something' that says that the file was compressed and hence it is not the original file

3. Here they are saying that the file has some information not usually found for the WAV RIFF file format.

4. Here they are saying that the file is not original because it was previously compressed (like MP3) and again un-compressed into a format 'APCM'

Hope it helps!

1. Metadata of a file is the data that describes the contents of the file. Here the metadata says the audio block size is different to the actual block size.

2. Here it says that they found 'something' that says that the file was compressed and hence it is not the original file

3. Here they are saying that the file has some information not usually found for the WAV RIFF file format.

4. Here they are saying that the file is not original because it was previously compressed (like MP3) and again un-compressed into a format 'APCM'

Hope it helps!

Sir thank you very much. Could please throw some light on what to deduce from the statement that audio block size is 5252096..audio block size is actually 5252088... does this mean that there is tampering or editing in the audio file?
Sir overall can it be safely undrstood that there is some tampering or editing in the file?
Rgds

Thank you very much sir it has been very helpful..rgds

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back