Used Vinyls available at Madurai

ukjeyaraj

Hi All,

For those who are interested in vinyls and have access to Madurai, yesterday I found few shops selling old vinyls there. There are tamil, hindi and english titles.

The cost of vinyls irrespective of title and condition are

EP - Rs. 5
LP - Rs. 10

I did not have much time and had to catch my train to Mumbai. So I just selected 2 LPs.

1) Hare Rama Hare Krishna
2) Saturday Night Fever

The vinyls are kept in very pathetic condition, you have to really dig it out. After going through 100 I could select only 2. But they have collection in thousands. Interested people can venture.

Location : "Santhai" near old devi theatre. From the entrance(at the side of tamil sangam road) its first shop in the left side. At the outset it will look like shop selling old av system, motherboard etc.. There are 4 more shops having vinyls.

can you give shops no or name the person to contact............TIA

Sorry for the delay in reply. Whatever information I have to identify the shop, I have given in the first post. If you know Madurai, I dont think it will be difficult to find, there are only 3 to 5 shops having LP in the place I mentioned

Sorry for the delay in reply. Whatever information I have to identify the shop, I have given in the first post. If you know Madurai, I dont think it will be difficult to find, there are only 3 to 5 shops having LP in the place I mentioned

deap all,Can somebody shed more details of these shops. Any names and phone numbers.rgds.visu

Hi All,

For those who are interested in vinyls and have access to Madurai, yesterday I found few shops selling old vinyls there. There are tamil, hindi and english titles.

The cost of vinyls irrespective of title and condition are

EP - Rs. 5
LP - Rs. 10

I did not have much time and had to catch my train to Mumbai. So I just selected 2 LPs.

1) Hare Rama Hare Krishna
2) Saturday Night Fever

The vinyls are kept in very pathetic condition, you have to really dig it out. After going through 100 I could select only 2. But they have collection in thousands. Interested people can venture.

Location : "Santhai" near old devi theatre. From the entrance(at the side of tamil sangam road) its first shop in the left side. At the outset it will look like shop selling old av system, motherboard etc.. There are 4 more shops having vinyls.

dear mate, how was the quality of the records u bought. Are they ok. Rgds. Visu

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back