Vanishing threads and posts ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
chandu but there are some rules and regulations
If mods wil not mnitor it wil be a battle ground

Sorry if it minds someone ,its their site they can do anything they can even sell viagara here,damn bother ,suri was banned because he compared mod with hitler, pls keep the site in ur home pc and share it with only ur mods,so that no one will breech ur laws,its world wide web man and this a democratic country,i am not going lose a single penny or my salary by getting banned here.....
I think I was not too harsh....

Canduu,,, are u telling this... U have sold your stuff too here:p It is not fair:)

I am not here to sell used goods srini,i am not a reseller;-)..law is common for everyone including mods ,do u agree with it?if i talk about ps3 modding its out of forum rules,if mod's talk abt cracking a bluray player to make it region free it will not consider as breeching it,i apologise if I was wrong....

why fore man? every body is children heres and immatures? and only you has growed up?

Just wanted to tell you that every post of yours in this thread is breaking rules continuously. I will also be very thankful if you learn to write English properly.

Thad, we shall certainly see what is to be done about informing people. In this particular case, I did send a PM to Santhosh and have also spoken to him personally. He is re-creating the thread. Hopefully, we will not have the kind of nonsense we had in the previous case. He already has a possible buyer, but, I am sure, will look for more options.

Srini, though I would have liked to edit the thread and allow it to continue, I just could not do that. What I have done instead is to help Santhosh re-create the thread.

Cheers

If any member does not like the way this forum is run - please note that you are free to leave. Also please note that the MOD's decision is FINAL.

Furthermore if you would like to leave this forum and find yourself unable to do so please let us know and we would be happy to help :)!

This thread is now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back