VCD Issue in Panasonic Blu Ray Player DMP-BD60

Burning Grunt

I have couple of VCDs which are locked for PC. But even when I tried them on Pana BD-60 blu-ray player, I get a message "Disc not compatible". Is there any solution? I am thinking of buying PS3 slim (main purpose is ofcourse gaming) which, I think, will run those VCDs. Anybody faced such issue before? Also please let me know if PS3 has same such issues. Please help!

I have couple of VCDs which are locked for PC. But even when I tried them on Pana BD-60 blu-ray player, I get a message "Disc not compatible". Is there any solution? I am thinking of buying PS3 slim (main purpose is ofcourse gaming) which, I think, will run those VCDs. Anybody faced such issue before? Also please let me know if PS3 has same such issues. Please help!

1) VCD was a south east asian phenomenon never supported by US and Europe.
2) If there are 2 vcd's just convert these in other formats ( say DivX) on pc and take them on DVD or USB .....

Yes I could have converted VCDs to DivX on PC but the problem is the VCDs are locked for PC. I can not play or copy the VCDs on PC.

Yes I could have converted VCDs to DivX on PC but the problem is the VCDs are locked for PC. I can not play or copy the VCDs on PC.

Use Alcohol or Clone CD to copy/Burn the VCD, and then do what ever you wanna do, 9 oit of 10 times these programms can copy any protectred CD. If you still cant do it report and we will see what further can be done form there.....

PS :: Sometimes a programm as simple as VCD Cutter works, just mark the begning as the CD's beginings and same for ending, the programm just copies the entire movie in Mpeg format, from there on you can reburn it on any blank VCD....

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back