Video lag on Denon 1311 + Tatasky HD+ + LG Cinema 3d tv 200hz

amandalia

Guys, need your help.

Got my denon 1311 + Paradigm ct 90 system installed today. But there is an issue, a big issue actually, I've got a TATASKY HD+ installed at my place, all the connections go through denon on HDMI., Now the issue is that audio is coming half a second earlier and then the visual. It is happening in all the tatasky channels. This never used to happen in my normal set-up w/o Av receiver.

Anybody has anyidea, how to solve it? How can i avoid this lag in the visual?? Sometimes it happens other way round too, video comes earlier and audio half a second later.

Any advice appreciated.

Bhavesh.

Hi Bhavesh,

Check Audio delay setting from your AVR.. make it 0ms if its not 0.

-Anand

Actually i had to give 15ms of delay to sync it with video. So far it is working good. Thanks for showing me that option!

One more iasue that is happening with my denon 1311 is that it doesnt remember the channel level. I had set center at +3 db and sr and sl at +2 db. But everytime i switch from Blu ray to dth or vice versa all the channel level again come back to 0 db. Anybody knows what is happening?

And when i'm playing a movie from usb whoch is attached to tv, the audio doesnt come from av but i'm just getting tv's audio. How to pass the audio thru denon?

Eagerly awaiting ur valuable inputs.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back