Video of Nagaoka MP-110 and replacement stylus

Sushant Sharma

Hi Guys
I just made a video for the first time, showing the Nagaoka Cartridge and stylus. No great insight in here but the video might benefit beginners (like me). Just showing the cartridge packing and new stylus replacement and how to affix them. I already bent my stylus and had to order a new one from Japan. Since the Nagaoka is popular on the forum, i thought why not kill some time and make a video! Here's the link and Thanks for watching;

Cool. I looking to source one for my new PLX1000, how did you source this?
Hi there
I ordered the cartridge and stylus the first time from the website CDJapan..
The second time i ordered the stylus from the website rakuten.co.jp
It took a bit of time to receive the orders but the price was cheaper than other websites.
good luck.

Hi there
I ordered the cartridge and stylus the first time from the website CDJapan..
The second time i ordered the stylus from the website rakuten.co.jp
It took a bit of time to receive the orders but the price was cheaper than other websites.
good luck.

Any specific vendor from rakuten ?

Thanks! I think it's time I bought a replacement stylus for my MP-110 too. The replacement stylus works for the non-headshell version of the cart too right? Just need to remove the old one and insert the new?

Thanks! I think it's time I bought a replacement stylus for my MP-110 too. The replacement stylus works for the non-headshell version of the cart too right? Just need to remove the old one and insert the new?
Been a while since I used the Nagaoka. It seems the jnp 110 is the replacement stylus for the M series. It should work for both Nagaoka mp 110 and mp110 H.

Been a while since I used the Nagaoka. It seems the jnp 110 is the replacement stylus for the M series. It should work for both Nagaoka mp 110 and mp110 H.
Thanks. What would you say is a reasonable price for the JNP110? Also, are you selling one by any chance?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back