video upscalers

Afj, the kind of switches that you are looking for will be available in a local electronics shop. A more elaborate one will be used in demo rooms. Contact one of these people and see what you can get.

You have to be very specific on the connection types in the set top box and the DVD Player. Based on that the shop keeper should be able to give you one. This will costs less than INR 500 or USD10. Don't buy something that is unbranded. They usually are useless and fail very quickly. I am sure even Monster makes one, as do lots of other companies.

Cheers

Last edited:
freaks im a classic fool - the tv will have all the inputs. for some reason it got stuck in my head that it would have only one input. thanks psycho
Ha Ha -- happy surprice ending!!
have you bought the LCD?
Just see that LCD has multiple inputs - and lease 1 set of Inputs located at side ( HDMI,Composite,Componant ,Audio out etc..)
I've yeet to see a TV with FRONT HDMI input & Headphones -BOTH .. see there is Headphone port ( many LCD/Plasmas have ,mine is not but I've found a workaround...)
Front HDMi is good as a lot of consoles ,hadycams etc has HDMI O/P

thanks hemant will check for it - though am not to finicky about stuff like that since i dont use headphones. for me im looking at a decent brand at best price that i get. i prefer the plasmas to lcd though. much more life like. will be buying the tv in the next week or two

just another question - with audio and video being handled by different components (audio by amp and speakers and video by tv) do you think there will be delay between picture and sound?

IMHO in case of 2 channel amps there should not be any delay....
Video - Voice syncing issues I heard about HDMI AVRs

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back