Vinay's DVD Player for Sale and Contribution to HFV

vinay

My DVD player is for sale, the highest bidder can take it.

The successful bidder will donate the money directly to hifivision by clicking their link "donate".

The bidding starts right now with one rupee. The bid will close on 10th May'10.

The Model is Denon DVD1920, i had paid around 3 years ago Rs. 28,000/-.

V.

Amazing :clapping:
Let me know when you are giving the DVD player away. Please give me first preference. I have been waiting for that only.:eek:hyeah:

Re: Free 8 DVD's

My DVD player is for sale, the highest bidder can take it.

The successful bidder will donate the money directly to hifivision by clicking their link "donate".

The bidding starts right now with one rupee. The bid will close on 10th May'10.

The Model is Denon DVD1920, i had paid around 3 years ago Rs. 28,000/-.

V.

Hi Vinay,

The next edition of the Oxford Dictionary will bare Generosity=Vinay from HiFivision.com. Dude i'm not kidding, this is absolutely :clapping::clapping::clapping: BRAVO!!!

cheers.

Hi, I have watched it & listened CDs on it which sounded good with Denon AVR.
Very clean.I remember Vinay justed packed it when we were there last time.

wow! great going vinay! some lucky dude's gonna bag this. unfortunately am strictly a 2 channel guy so will be watching from the sidelines on this one.

regards

HELL,

rallynut has given me a whole bunch of dvd - and this player will do it for me -

i am going to up the ante -

I BID RS. 7777/-

regds -

Hi,

Kudos to Vinay! 1 Lakh worth of DVDs before and now letting your DVDP go for Hifivision!

As Aneel mentioned, a definition for generosity! You are definitely an asset to Hifivision!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Re: Free 8 DVD's

Hi Vinay,

The next edition of the Oxford Dictionary will bare Generosity=Vinay from HiFivision.com

100% Agreed, No doubt :thumbsup:. Request to the mods, can this thread be made sticky till the bidding process is completed ????

This thread = 5 stars :clapping:.

Back