Vinay's DVD Player for Sale and Contribution to HFV

After very careful examination of the situation and very careful evaluation and very very careful analysis my very very very careful Bid is

scroll down

Scroll down

have patience

scroll down

INR 11,112/-:cool:

Vinay ...You rock mate...A Generous gentleman..Proud to be part of forum which has members like you..All the very best.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Finally we have a boxing opponent for Mr. Suri..... Capt. Rajesh it is....
Let the games begin!
Round 1 in progress..... :D

PS: who ever wins the match is not important, as HFV will benefit from Mr. Vinays generosity, three cheers to Mr. Vinay!!!

Finally we have a boxing opponent for Mr. Suri..... Capt. Rajesh it is....
Let the games begin!
Round 1 in progress..... :D

Hi Denom,

Was lil high yday so trying to pull my good friend Suri's leg.:D

Suri se boxing karke marna hei kya?:lol: (Who wants to box with suri & die)

Hi Denom,

Was lil high yday so trying to pull my good friend Suri's leg.:D

Suri se boxing karke marna hei kya?:lol: (Who wants to box with suri & die)

Capt., time to use your combat learnings... this is the hour & the time has come :) ... we are behind you.. as Red Cross volunteers... :D to give you first aid and to take you to ICU in the event of a "Ghamazaan Ladai" ;)

Indeed it does make sense to close the auction but i have a feeling that there would be some member/s who would bid at the last minute of closing date 10th May. Furthermore i feel that the bid will go higher.

The photograph of the DVD player can be seen in my signature photographs, i do not have the original box, but it has been maintained so well, it looks like brand new. Furthermore about 250 movies i have watched on this player that too all originals nothing from library, so with this also one can imagine the quality of the player. I have listened audio also on the player but that was not much.

It will be quite a risk and task to courier such a expensive DVD player and the cost is also going to be high while so many of them do not carry electronic items. Blue Dart/DHL will carry but their cost is going to be quite high. Please guide me with the suggestions on this.

V.

Indeed it does make sense to close the auction but i have a feeling that there would be some member/s who would bid at the last minute of closing date 10th May. Furthermore i feel that the bid will go higher.

The photograph of the DVD player can be seen in my signature photographs, i do not have the original box, but it has been maintained so well, it looks like brand new. Furthermore about 250 movies i have watched on this player that too all originals nothing from library, so with this also one can imagine the quality of the player. I have listened audio also on the player but that was not much.

It will be quite a risk and task to courier such a expensive DVD player and the cost is also going to be high while so many of them do not carry electronic items. Blue Dart/DHL will carry but their cost is going to be quite high. Please guide me with the suggestions on this.

V.

Hi Vinay,

You can try Aramex, TNT or First flight, these guys do a decent job for a much better rate.

I have dealt with these couriers often.

Cheers!

Special discount to members from Mumbai who can pick it up themselves. :lol:
(Just Joking)

V.

V.

simple vinay -

the winner of the auction will undertake to pay the cost of courier and bear the risk of damage in transit -

all that you need do - is pack it well!

regards.

and yes - the auction must be kept open till midnight of 10th May 2010.:)

please make sure that you autograph the player - vinay

Last edited:
Hey Vinay, I had reminded you about your DVD player. So 10% of the final bid amount should be considered as a donation from me:D

Reju ,so kind to hear that you are contributing extra 10% of final bid.:clapping:

Hey NO!! I will NOT be paying anything from my pocket. What I meant was that if the bid closes at 12K, 10% i.e. 1.2K should be ASSUMED as my contribution, because I reminded Vinay of his Denon DVD player lying around unused.

Sorry for any confusion.

santhol2, that was a sly one!;)

I think you have good interest to donate but something is pulling you back.

By the way some members have donated and they have the privilege to have a sign of donor member, which gives a nice feel of honor.

V.

Hey NO!! I will NOT be paying anything from my pocket. What I meant was that if the bid closes at 12K, 10% i.e. 1.2K should be ASSUMED as my contribution, because I reminded Vinay of his Denon DVD player lying around unused.

Sorry for any confusion.

santhol2, that was a sly one!;)

I think you have good interest to donate but something is pulling you back.

By the way some members have donated and they have the privilege to have a sign of donor member, which gives a nice feel of honor.

V.

I have donated before, but those days there were no signs as "donor member".

Anyway, your donation is something out of this world. :clapping:

Back