Vinay's DVD Player for Sale and Contribution to HFV

Hey man you really rock!

You have given away stuff worth a lakh and more. You've even shipped it free. You are amazing.

especially in this day and age when I see people who get stuff for free and put it up for sale and charge a couple of thousands!

That two really different mindsets.... Awesome! Good to know that there is some REAL generosity alive in this country.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

exact date and time of end-of-auction?

i will strike at the moment when the stopwatch reads 00-00-01:D

Last edited:
Very generous of you Vinay!
Regards
Vasu

My DVD player is for sale, the highest bidder can take it.

The successful bidder will donate the money directly to hifivision by clicking their link "donate".

The bidding starts right now with one rupee. The bid will close on 10th May'10.

The Model is Denon DVD1920, i had paid around 3 years ago Rs. 28,000/-.

V.

Amazing !

I remeber of dialogue from 3 Idiots:
"Jahapanaah... tussi great ho, Tohfa kabul karo"

On a serious note this the real spirit of Hi Fi Vision which makes it different.
The way of helping people by being generous, kind and honest. This makes us to believe that goodness still exists in this World, atleast in this part of our World.

Last edited:
Irrespective of who wins the DVD Player, I am contributing my 3K to HFV. I will do it Ist week of May.

Cheers

My DVD player is for sale, the highest bidder can take it.

The successful bidder will donate the money directly to hifivision by clicking their link "donate".

The bidding starts right now with one rupee. The bid will close on 10th May'10.

The Model is Denon DVD1920, i had paid around 3 years ago Rs. 28,000/-.

V.

Dear,

Very nice of you!

rgds,
Venu

woww Vinayji....what are you? what is your DNA?..this is very generous of you..

May God bless you with more riches so that the realms of your charity spree extends beyond HFV and reach needy and poor people around you...

very happy to see such a person onboad HFV...

Thank you Sir.

Venkat

We need less praises and more bids!! Then only will Vinay's efforts bear fruit.

Cheers

ya, ya, venkat - this is what i am telling and telling (to myself only) - and thinking (myself only)-

so i am putting the bid upto -

:yahoo: - RS. 11,111/-:yahoo:

I WILL WIN - AND ALL THE FAINT-HEARTED WILL LOSE:D (LILY-LIVERED POLTROONS!:lol:)

Last edited:
Looks like Suri is going to win.... he is going unstopable...he destroyed the competition already...hey guys the only way is group bidding, form a team and bid and throw Suri out of the competition ;)
And gift the product to HFV, they can use it as a prize for any future competition... or do a lucky draw among the group members... or gift it to me for giving the suggestion :eek:hyeah:

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back