Vinay's DVD Player for Sale and Contribution to HFV

Hey Suri, Cute doggie... what is his/her name? good for the avatar...
this reminds me of the HMV logo,
hmv1PA_228x300.jpg

I want you to guide me how the bidding price has already past the real cost of the player in the current day because i do not think so keeping in mind the details which i have provided about the player.

I do not want the bid to be higher then the value for money therefore i am writing this post.

Thanks.

V.

I say both Vinay and the winning bidder get teh Donor title. In my view they have equally contributed to the "cause" disregarding an attempt to get VFM as the price is already past the real cost of the player in the current day.

I want you to guide me how the bidding price has already past the real cost of the player in the current day because i do not think so keeping in mind the details which i have provided about the player.

I do not want the bid to be higher then the value for money therefore i am writing this post.

Thanks.

V.

hi vinay - just like a cricket bat autographed by sachin tendulkar (indian batsman) is more valuable than other similar bats - so-

a dvd player used by vinay and autographed - may be more valuable than other dvd players.

so do not worry about the value of the winning bid.

regds

Hello Suri,

I do not deserve such a compliment by even 1% it is just that i believe in the seeding culture, i have had so much to learn and understand on this forum and make some good contacts with members therefore in return i always try to see that what i can do for members including the super moderator.

Thanks

V.

Last edited:
Hello Suri,

I do not deserve such a compliment by even 1% it is just that i believe in the seeding culture, i have had so much to learn and understand on this forum and make some good contacts with members therefore in return i always try to see that what i can do for members including the super moderator.

Thanks

V.

You are different mould Vinay....so genuine & modest.. you deserve all the compliment man. you initiated, caused awareness about donations and moved many people in this forum to seriously think about donations. a new novel way to donate... :)

In view to so much of appreciation that i have received from members i am considering to offer another one or two small items via one rupee bid route with proceeds for donation.

If there are some suggestions then do let me know.

V.

Last edited:
2 more hours to go...who gets it.... waitin..kudos and cheers to all ..
i just gave my 1st M.S. exam today.. 2nd one tomm..waitin for this result till midnight..

Who else is bidding apart from Suri and Captrajesh? Captrajesh is not online yet, may login in at the last minute.

Kunhiraman is already having a sneaky laugh in the background, I can hear him.....
infact he reminds me of the cartoon 'Precious Pup' :D
Hope you have seen atleast 1 episode of 'Precious Pup' Cartoon.....
All time classic!!! :)

Please update on the highest bid so far?

Correct me if I am wrong, the highest bid is Rs.11,112/- by CaptRajesh(when he was not exactly in himself). If he was not high, he may have bid higher. This is just one ruppee higher than Suri's bid of Rs.11,111/-

Edit: Suri has upped his bid. It is 11,233/- now going once... going twice...

already gone I say :D
foregone conclusion..... as the laughter has increased 10 fold!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back