Vinay's DVD Player for Sale and Contribution to HFV

yes, all u need is another 5 mins, my good friend.... Kunhi has already got the cap & whistle ready!!!

Congrats Suri, You won it unofficially 2 days before.
vinay logs in mostly in the morning & may not be avialble now.

Since no other bid was made to challenge Suri's bid, it appears that Suri, has won the contest.... Congratulations Suri..... you may celebrate now, by switching off the gen!!!
Good Night!!! :D

Congrats Suri! Now make donation immediately. Come on, let's see your profile change to "donor member" :)

yeah..congs suri for the help to keep alive our community and we hope we get more members like you and vinay to help us grow..hope some day i will also donate as this place helped me a lot.

Atlast Suri is "The One" who made the purse to blow to keep his face glow and make the music to flow.
(SGM)
Congrats:)

Hey Suri, Congratulations :yahoo:

That was amazing... i missed those exciting final moments as i could not stay awake...

where did CaptRajesh disappear...Missing in Action?

Thanks Vinay for making this happen...:clapping:

Congrats!

It's a great gesture on the part of both Vinay and Suri (not to forget others who bid). A nail baiting finish in the final minutes would have made it much more interesting though. But then it was "manipulated" - the game changer was Suri's avatar changing mid-way to Kunhiraman - guess nobody wanted to hurt Kunhi's feelings ;)

A few years later, I hope I can do something of this sort to give back to HFV. Right now though, I am in the "Donate me please" club with respect to both AV gear and knowledge :)

Congrats!
Right now though, I am in the "Donate me please" club with respect to both AV gear and knowledge :)

it's going to take long time & huge effort to come out of that "Donate me please" club ... becoz what I now realized is that, the HFAV gear passion is a disease - like cancer. it keeps growing. As the AV passion moves up from one stage to other, the cost of gears goes up exponentially... always one will feel short of money to get the best ... and at the end of the day are never satisfied to 100%...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back