Vintage Sansui AU 666 restored

Anil kumar

After 35+ years of usage, just like any other device, this amp required repair & service maintenance. This integrated amp was gathering dust for more than 8 years.

This Sansui AU 666 Integrated Amplifier now completely restored in full operation condition. I thank Mr Akshay Jha for restoring, he replaced all Electrolytic capacitors with new ones. This sweet sounding amplifier was manufactured by SANSUI in 1969. My sincere thanks to denom for help :)

Here are some pictures.

02-5.jpg

04-5.jpg

05-5.jpg

Nice, neat & clean work Anil. How did you clean the PCB & metal chasis ?

you can always trust Akshay for that. great guy. he made my Sansui Au 717 almost new

Awesome Anil this motivates me to restore my vintage Technics amp as SUV 65A Its a class double A integrated amplifier with tremendous punch

I need to get the volume control know changed can any one please help me out on this?

Thanks in advance

Speak to Akshay, courier the amp to him (if you pack it well, no risk of damage)

He has worked on many Sansui amps

Dear Friends,
I am offered a Sansui AU 607 vintage Amp in excellent condition. Can somebody guide me about a set of compatible speakers for this one?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Best regards
Navin

anyone up for this task in ncr? I think my hk 6550 could benefit from this

Hi,

I have a Sansui AU-719 and I am facing an issue with my left channel which is getting weak and noisy. I could see that the power stage capacitors have started leaking. Even some of the driver channels have rusted base on the caps.
Hence planning for a full recap and that's when I bumped into this old thread.

Would this reference to Akshay Jha still holds good?

Any help: reference would be very much appreciated.
I am from Bangalore.

hi, after fully restoring my sansui au 717 the sound becomes much cleaner and more punchier.
do the full restoration with an experienced tech like akshay jha.
regards

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back