Sansui AU 7900 integrated amplifier

kuruvilajacob

Friends,
I recently got a Sansui AU 7900 and I was fortunate to mate it with a Sansui SP -X-6 speakers. They appear to be made for each other. I have never heard a
SS amp which sounds so warm and sweet. The phono input is of the highest quality. I use my Garrard 301 with a 12' SME tone arm and the cartridge is Shure 95 ED. I was reading some reviews about this amplifier and I must admit , it has floored me . Friends, if any of you can get hold of one in good condition, do not hesitate to buy it.

I am Fan is Sansui and Still not convinced with other Sounds(I liked few Luxman but something was missing on Bass portion).All the best for your new member in HIFI. Sansui is warm and powerful with some freshness in sound.If you match with a proper Vintage Speaker, then its Bliss.

Finally, Some Photo's Please

I am Fan is Sansui and Still not convinced with other Sounds(I liked few Luxman but something was missing on Bass portion).All the best for your new member in HIFI. Sansui is warm and powerful with some freshness in sound.If you match with a proper Vintage Speaker, then its Bliss.

Finally, Some Photo's Please

I will send pictures. BTW, I also own the legendary AU 9500. I need to change few transistors. I have AU 101 also. All these are wonderful and among the best sounding amps in SS.

hi, Last week I have got Sansui AU-D719 and AU-7900, any group member have suggest me which vintage speaker used for best performance.

Bose vintage 301 pairs well on a low butget. You could also look for vintage jbl L112, L100, but difficult to find. Dynaudio emit also is a good match.

I own AU-777 and AU-6500, both are awesome... and yes it's true, it's bliss if connected to well matching vintage speakers.

hi, Last week I have got Sansui AU-D719 and AU-7900, any group member have suggest me which vintage speaker used for best performance.

Wow Nice find, AU-719 is easily top 5 of its Midrange Amp, Try JBL,Infinity etc Vintage speakers, they would sound the best.Could you share the Pics of the Beauties

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back