DIY - Pre and Power Amplifier using DD Board

Its a perfect blend of content and visuals.

The huge VU meters just add the oomph to the whole thing. There has been only great words about Anikets DD's boards. So its great inside and great outside.

Congratulations for completing such a great looking and sounding DIY project.

Most of the DIY projects start with such great enthusiasm but just end up being piles of stuff in a dark cupboard.

Hi Sreejith,

Uploaded a small video of my amp response. However I need to tweak the VU Meter setting to reduce its motion. Check the short video.

A ~22uF capacitor across the dials can help dampen their movement. Experiment with different values.

Wow man, lovely very professional looking.. Am drooling over the fit and finish of the cabinets and specially the VU meters .. BTW can I ask where you got these huge VU meters from any pointers to the price and location would be appreciated.
Buddy, please ignore my earlier reply on the costing of these VU meters. It was my bad, I quoted it wrong. I re-verified my Purchase Invoice, it costed me 8K for both the VU Meters + VU Meter board including shipping and customs.

A ~22uF capacitor across the dials can help dampen their movement. Experiment with different values.
Thanks for your valuable input. I was able to reduce the VU meter movement. Now it is better. Will post another video shortly

Its a perfect blend of content and visuals.

The huge VU meters just add the oomph to the whole thing. There has been only great words about Anikets DD's boards. So its great inside and great outside.

Congratulations for completing such a great looking and sounding DIY project.

Most of the DIY projects start with such great enthusiasm but just end up being piles of stuff in a dark cupboard.
Thanks Ashish for your valuable feedback

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back