DIY - Pre and Power Amplifier using DD Board

The VU meter cost was on a higher side as it is the OEM VU meter of Onkyo M5000. It costed me somewhere around 12k including Shipping and Custom duty. You can find them in ebay.co.uk. Below is the URL for your reference

Thank you for the pointer.

@Triple Ace Excellent build and beautiful vintage style.
I recently build my first ever DIY powered by DD 120 WPC Power amplifier and DD Pre Amplifier but mine are looking very ordinary.View attachment 53411
Why do you say that KNRAMU ? They look very nice to me.

-x-x-x-
You all should thank me for not posting my unfinished/testing/experimental amps. They look downright ugly. :p

Hi All,

Got occupied with some high priority things since yesterday. So could not post much update on my Amp. Now here is the update .
The Amp got delivered yesterday. In order to make chassis safe, Aniket did very good packing. In fact I would say it is truly professional. He has packed the cabinet inside a carton box with very good packing. On top of the Carton box, he has put wooden crate just to secure the box and not getting damaged during the transit. Attaching couple of photos for same.

Attachments

• Packing.jpg
    Packing.jpg
    711.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Unboxing.jpeg
    Unboxing.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 79
Initial Impression is excellent. I played some trance music and it has blown away my mind. Will upload some video by tonight

Used Cardas RCA Interconnect cable and Belden 8471 16 AWG tinned copper cable. Will try with some other cable (pure copper) and provide my verdict.

Attachments

• Cardas.jpeg
    Cardas.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Belden 8471.jpeg
    Belden 8471.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 50
Back