Vinyl inner Sleeves..outer covers

Venkat5454

Dear Members please give a good source to procure or for a custom make order top quality polypropylene transparent, clear and anti-static sleeves for 78 rpm, 45 rpm and 33 rpm. all together quantity 10,000 nos.

I need also for 78,45,33 rpm external covers with good quality, clear and transparent with good Gsm. all together quantity 10,000 nos.

For my personal vinyl library, which I started keeping them in proper racks with fresh look.

Already I got samples from Mr. Vijayan and Mr. Rikhav. [ These both are good ] I Want to try my luck for more best if possible. Hoping positive suggestions and guidance.

Thanking you all,

Warm Regards,

Venkata rao

FM @rikhav polypaper inner sleeves are indeed very good and I’m happily using them.
If you still want better quality then one option is to import MFSL MOFI Original Master Sleeves.
Since you’d be buying bulk they are sure to give you an attractive discount, for which you need to contact the seller directly.

Dear sir..Mr Rikhav and Mr Vijayan both are good..only thing I am looking for more innovative ..if I not get any one up to my sadisfaction definitely my option is these both only...no way. Regards

Hi Venkat,

The above mentioned gentlemen are the gold standard Jeeves of record covers. The only advice I have is get two kinds of inners - polylined and paper/ paper with polylining. Cos some records the polylined sleeves just don't fit and the more compact dimensioned paper sleeves fit there. Even with paper I have had to cut a few sleeves so the top is flush with the record, to enable the sleeve to fit inside the outer cover. Old paper Decca covers are smaller than regular vinyl covers and these present a problem for me with the MoFi inner sleeves.

MoFi years back I had ordered from either Elusive Disc or Absolute Sounds and on the 1000 pack I had got a good discount, they had a discount for first time order. You should get some at least for your favourite records.

Sleevecity is also a good source but shipping and customs will kill you for such a large order.

Regards

Hi Venkat,

The above mentioned gentlemen are the gold standard Jeeves of record covers. The only advice I have is get two kinds of inners - polylined and paper/ paper with polylining. Cos some records the polylined sleeves just don't fit and the more compact dimensioned paper sleeves fit there. Even with paper I have had to cut a few sleeves so the top is flush with the record, to enable the sleeve to fit inside the outer cover. Old paper Decca covers are smaller than regular vinyl covers and these present a problem for me with the MoFi inner sleeves.

MoFi years back I had ordered from either Elusive Disc or Absolute Sounds and on the 1000 pack I had got a good discount, they had a discount for first time order. You should get some at least for your favourite records.

Sleevecity is also a good source but shipping and customs will kill you for such a large order.

Regards
Thanq very much for your valuable suggestions and information...venkata

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back