Vu 50" UHD 4K Iconium TV - Impressions

As there are no display units anywhere.. it makes things more complex. Another thing I am worried about is the after sales support. Any comments?

Thanks to viper08, it looks like Barton Centre has display units.

I personally do not have any interaction with after sales support but given the reading on the forums that they are replacing the TVs if there are any panel issues is already a good feeler!

I am still contemplating to buy the extended warranty, which can be bought through Vu site, as this might give more peace of mind for 3 years.

@SatMumbai - Thanks mate for the info. I'm looking for a good dynamic wall mount stand for my 55" iconium. The one that came with the set is really pathetic. Its from LG. Can you suggest some good wall mounts from other companies ?

@SatMumbai - Thanks mate for the info. I'm looking for a good dynamic wall mount stand for my 55" iconium. The one that came with the set is really pathetic. Its from LG. Can you suggest some good wall mounts from other companies ?

Unfortunately, I do not know any. The installer, when he came to install, I told him to bring one so that I could save on installation costs. The one he got, has no brand name visible in an apparent way but I would give it 6/10 rating so it might be easy to do better if one sources from a shop by themselves.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back