Vu lcd

hemantwaghe

Banned
Banned
Hi All
Any users of VU LCD Here?
Or any expereinces.
Regularly VU is available at very good prices especially in croma.Also since they are upgrading the line las pieces are available at very attaractive prices.
But worry is about unknown brand. Also they claim to be a californian company but I am not able to locate their international site . The sites .:: VU Technologies :: & VU Shop are Indian one.
So members can enlighten me on this matter please??

Hi Hemant :

In one of my earlier posts had mentioned about Vu TVs' reasonable pricing, but din't get any response. May be not very popular!!! Anyways, had seen them at at their show room - CR2, Nariman Point. Then, there was only one 40" model which was full HD. From the latest ads, it appears they are more into commercial displays.

Last edited:
Hi All
Also they claim to be a californian company but I am not able to locate their international site

Californian company? Ha!!!

Vu is promoted by Zenith Computers' Raj Saraf from Amchi Mumbai. He introduced this brand to be a boutique brands selling at high prices. He was soon overtaken by Samsung, Pioneer, Sony, Panasonic, and all the other TV manufacturers who went on improving their technology and reducing their prices. He will soon move into PC displays where he is doing well, and walk away for the consumer market.

This is not official news but is my considered market Gyan. As SuhasG would like to say IMHO. :):)

Cheers

In Croma Navi Mumbai VU is available @
HD Ready 40 Inch @ Rs 40 K
Full HD 42 Inch @ Rs 45 K
Very few pieces remaining
Anyway I am skeptical when model changeover takes place.

Also how is Hitachi L 42X01A - 42 Inch Full HD?Any report about Hitachi service in In India?
Any firsthand expereinces of members?
Thanks for the internal news.Pls keep me posted.Any VU users in mumbai?

Hemant

the general gyan i've heard (possibly onthese very forums) is that VU has decent panels and crappy electronics. But if size is your primary concern, then VU i suppose offers a very good value proposition.

Re: Vu lcd Further Exploration

Hi
Further Exploring the site I Came across FAQs
:: VU Technologies ::

Read whr r the panels manufactured- answer is

* Vu uses the best & exclusive technology from Japan.
* Vu LCD panels are A+ grade panels from Sharp.
* It`s A+ grade panels provide you the smoothest and crystal clear picture. * Japanese Technology is the world renounced technology.
* LCD Panels are made in Japan & the parts are brought from Japan and assembled in Goa,India.

:)

Thanks for the feedback folks
Further feedback awaited.

Hemant

Re: Vu lcd Further Exploration

"world renounced" ? if their TVs are as bad as their copy-writing, then I'd shudder to think what they are like....

Hi
Further Exploring the site I Came across FAQs
:: VU Technologies ::

Read whr r the panels manufactured- answer is

* Vu uses the best & exclusive technology from Japan.
* Vu LCD panels are A+ grade panels from Sharp.
* It`s A+ grade panels provide you the smoothest and crystal clear picture. * Japanese Technology is the world renounced technology.
* LCD Panels are made in Japan & the parts are brought from Japan and assembled in Goa,India.

:)

Thanks for the feedback folks
Further feedback awaited.

Hemant

Hitachi lcd

Hi Guys this questin I asked in another forums.Sorry but need thne answer

How is Hitachi L42X01A - 42 Inch Full HD?Any report about Hitachi service in In India?
Any firsthand expereinces of members?
I know hitachi is big brand internationally but they were big in plazmas. What is responce for their lcds?

Hemant

You did ask the same question in this thread before as well Hemant :D

*I shall be waiting to hear someone share a feedback on Hitachi as much too.

Brgs

hey I am sorry to interrupt this thread but Sidharth_Trehan how much did you spent on Denon-2309? My friend has recently bought [email protected] told him to wait for 2309 but the store guy said it would be very expensive...Also where did you buy it from?

You did ask the same question in this thread before as well Hemant :D

*I shall be waiting to hear someone share a feedback on Hitachi as much too.

Brgs

hey I am sorry to interrupt this thread but Sidharth_Trehan how much did you spent on Denon-2309? My friend has recently bought [email protected] told him to wait for 2309 but the store guy said it would be very expensive...Also where did you buy it from?

Hi bro, got mine for 49k.
But i think you can have a better deal as well. But if you look at it overall, there isnt much of a difference in the configuration. So your friend might have been able to get some discount on the price, but feature wise there is nothing much to get too concerned about.

got mine from delhi

cheers

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back