VU TV-- Should go for VU or Jeeves, for Extended Warranty??

Amitkg

I recently bought a VU 40" LED, model 40D6575, from Flipkart. I want to buy 2years extended warranty plan from VU, and for that I have to do it within 30days, from the date of purchase. I am from Kolkata, all I know that in Kolkata VU doesn't have any decent service set-up; they have a make-shift office, which is actually a place meant for erstwhile Zenith computers. The installation guy, who came from 'JEEVES' for installation, told me about Jeeves' 2years extended warranty plan' http://www.jeeves.co.in/extended-warranty/EWRatecard.pdf , but I don't know how good or bad they are neither do I know about VU's service reputation (if any). VU's 2years EW priced at Rs 2600, whereas with Jeeves it would be Rs 3150.
Seeking valuable opinion from FMs.................................

I recently bought a VU 40" LED, model 40D6575, from Flipkart. I want to buy 2years extended warranty plan from VU, and for that I have to do it within 30days, from the date of purchase. I am from Kolkata, all I know that in Kolkata VU doesn't have any decent service set-up; they have a make-shift office, which is actually a place meant for erstwhile Zenith computers. The installation guy, who came from 'JEEVES' for installation, told me about Jeeves' 2years extended warranty plan' http://www.jeeves.co.in/extended-warranty/EWRatecard.pdf , but I don't know how good or bad they are neither do I know about VU's service reputation (if any). VU's 2years EW priced at Rs 2600, whereas with Jeeves it would be Rs 3150.

There is a VU service center in Kolkata at Monohar Pukur Road. I don't remember the proper address, but you can contact to these numbers.

Vu TV Service Center - 033 2486 0180,
Mr. Bairagi - 9330996852.

Mr. Bairagi had managed the installation of my 50" VU tv. He will surely arrange your extended-warranty. You don't have to go to any third party.

Cheer.

There is a VU service center in Kolkata at Monohar Pukur Road. I don't remember the proper address, but you can contact to these numbers.
Mr. Bairagi had managed the installation of my 50" VU tv. He will surely arrange your extended-warranty. You don't have to go to any third party.

Cheer.

Please ask whether all parts including panel are covered in extended warranty. Some extended warranty has many exclusions.
Please do post the updates.

Hi, I have bought same model as yours through flipkart and bought extended warranty through Vu website and after that vu team asked me to send tv invoice copy along with the extended warranty invoice. I have sent both of them through mail and after three days,I have get invoice with extended warranty. (in extended warranty they mentioned as AMC for two years)

Dont buy it from any third party, buy extended warranty directly from manufacturer.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back