W950C W800C W700C and UA40H6400

Zameer044

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post in this forum.Thanks for the community.
I got encouraged and participating now because the way here discuss.

I need help from you guys.
I am planning to buy new 40 to 43 inch led tv.
After lot of research I finally made a list which are currently available in the market.

W950C---43Inch
W800C---43Inch
W700C---40Inch
UAH6400---40Inch

Can you please let me know which TV will be,good to go.
I am not much interested in 3D.But I need good picture clarity and it can handle FULL HD videos without any issues(Having 1080p 4gb movies) and smart to way handle my phone(Note 4).In terms of processing power and picture quality is important.

Your help is appreciated.After 19 years of my old CRT TV is going to be replace in my home.So they are having so much expectations.

If anyone is using the above models please provide inputs.

Regards
Zameer Ahamad

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post in this forum.Thanks for the community.
I got encouraged and participating now because the way here discuss.

I need help from you guys.
I am planning to buy new 40 to 43 inch led tv.
After lot of research I finally made a list which are currently available in the market.

W950C---43Inch
W800C---43Inch
W700C---40Inch
UAH6400---40Inch

Can you please let me know which TV will be,good to go.
I am not much interested in 3D.But I need good picture clarity and it can handle FULL HD videos without any issues(Having 1080p 4gb movies) and smart to way handle my phone(Note 4).In terms of processing power and picture quality is important.

Your help is appreciated.After 19 years of my old CRT TV is going to be replace in my home.So they are having so much expectations.

If anyone is using the above models please provide inputs.

Regards
Zameer Ahamad

Hi Zameer , i'm also looking to buy a new tv in the 50 Inch Range, so while doing research i stumbled on this site , Rtings.com - TV Reviews - Best TV Recommendations , i think you would find an answer to most of your questions and queries over there.

On a side note , i have shortlisted 2 Tv's , the Sony Kdl 50w800b and the Samsung 48H6400 ( Same as the 40H6400 but bigger screen size ) . I think the H6400 would suit your needs well too.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back