Wall mount speaker stands for satellites in Delhi?

vebk

I know this has been discussed in some threads, and Royal Look seems to be a choice down south, but can anyone shed some light as to where I can find some speaker mounts for my Energy Take 5.0 speakers in Delhi so that I can mount them on the wall?

Need an answer ASAP as have to install these tomorrow!!

So the best lead I have is from a dealer who says I should take a 1/4 bolt about 3" long and weld it at an angle on a metal plate, and mount that. Not too happy about that, but happier with that than the response on this forum.

So the best lead I have is from a dealer who says I should take a 1/4 bolt about 3" long and weld it at an angle on a metal plate, and mount that. I have also done almost the same thing

Not too happy about that, but happier with that than the response on this forum.Be calm/patient.There are many people here who have to wait weeks for a suitable answer,i bet many people would have searched the net, for you, to help, like i spent 25 min in the morning , but could not find a potential resource

Try here with the dealer Accessories for Bose Products, you can use these for rears ,the UFS-20 universal floorstands, but a very expensive option.

Checkout the following link :-
Home Entertainment Furniture,Audio Furniture,Video Furniture,Plasma Stands,LCD Stands,TV Trolleys,Audio Racks,CD Racks,DVD Racks,Plasma Wall Mounts,LCD Mounts, Projector Mounts,AV Mounts

Contact Persons : Gurdeep Singh
Naresh Khanna

Address : Casa Audio Video Furniture

Khanna Furnishers
24 MM, Connaught Circus,
(Opp. York's Hotel K Block);
New Delhi 110001 , India

Phone : (011) 23744717

Mobile : 9811049673 (Gurdeep Singh)
9818584343 (Naresh Khanna)

Email : [email protected]
[email protected]