Wanna buy new console.. Help needed!

Shan.Cr3w

I wanna buy the ps3. Mainly for single player (no online gaming) and as a media centre only.
So I have a few doubts.
I will be jailbreaking the console so will it cause any media playback issues like Blu-ray playback or will it cause problems during streaming from my pc or playback from any usb storage?

I wanna buy the ps3. Mainly for single player (no online gaming) and as a media centre only.
So I have a few doubts.
I will be jailbreaking the console so will it cause any media playback issues like Blu-ray playback or will it cause problems during streaming from my pc or playback from any usb storage?
And yes I won't even connect it to Internet.. It will just be connected to my home media server

So I have a few doubts.

As far as i know , it wont cause any problems for Blu ray playback , but it might cause a problem if you stream from your PC. you will have to speak to the person who is doing the jailbreak for you for the correct info.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back