Wanna buy new console.. Help needed!

Shan.Cr3w

I wanna buy the ps3. Mainly for single player (no online gaming) and as a media centre only.
So I have a few doubts.
I will be jailbreaking the console so will it cause any media playback issues like Blu-ray playback or will it cause problems during streaming from my pc or playback from any usb storage?

I wanna buy the ps3. Mainly for single player (no online gaming) and as a media centre only.
So I have a few doubts.
I will be jailbreaking the console so will it cause any media playback issues like Blu-ray playback or will it cause problems during streaming from my pc or playback from any usb storage?
And yes I won't even connect it to Internet.. It will just be connected to my home media server

So I have a few doubts.

As far as i know , it wont cause any problems for Blu ray playback , but it might cause a problem if you stream from your PC. you will have to speak to the person who is doing the jailbreak for you for the correct info.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back