Want a compact stereo setup with bookshelf speakers under 20K

Thanks @arunkvivek for the detailed reply... I checked the offering from @manniraj , but I am afraid it will be an overkill for my small bedroom space in case of space availability.... that's why active bookshelf speakers was the initial consideration.. Not sure if that fits in my living room which is not in a perfect shape, its more open with living+dining+kitchen..

You can check it out hear and decide on the feasibility.

thanks

Edifiers have a couple of options in this price range and have been on sale on Amazon.

I would caution against Aliexpress, not due to the products there, in any case they are a gamble with no support, but with the government crackdown from customs duty perspective. I have never had to pay duty before, but today a product costing 3500 is with the postman with customs duty assessed at 1500 - don’t know why?

Now you can also consider Boston A25 which is great price on Amazon. 11k + 10% off. A serious deal.

Thank you! Do you have experience with A25?
I have heard mixed reviews for Boston A25 and the review on Amazon is not particularly good.

@efernand1 : thank you for the link. the asking price is too much. I can get the much better AD18 for less than that.

End up ordering Edifier R1700BT, yet to receive... Lightning deal on Amazon was irresistible !!...still going on in amazon, if someone looking....
Still I did not close the plan of having Speaker and Amplifier separately... may take little more time...by the time I will use the Edifiers...

Thank you all for the valuable comments provided...

Premoddev

@efernand1 : thank you for the link. the asking price is too much. I can get the much better AD18 for less than that.

Hi

Usually those who sell mostly put the prices on the higher side as most potential buyers would bargain including myself ;)

Nevertheless, besides dealers there are always legitimate individual sellers who are either upgrading or moving away to another location and hence the sale of the product......in my opinion given the recent headaches and challenges some have faced and shared over deliveries of wrong product or delay or extra taxes to be paid, it may be a good opportunity to pick such stuff provided they are in the stated pristine condition.

In terms of the A25 performance, it is good to an extent and requires a sub for getting overall punch in movies or music.....the A26 is much better and depending on individual preferences of bass requirement, would not need a sub to support as the drivers are 6.5 inch and have better heavy speaker cabinets...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back