Want to buy a budget Power Amplifier

In your previous post of TheSeeker...
instead buy single block of an SR AVR (reasons being, 2 such devices are anyway an eyesore for homefolks, plus would want the amp to provide for all speakers, rather than just front two, as would be in case of an ext *stereo* only amp).
I would like to go for a separate 2.1 for music listening, but acquire Power Amplifier first, then DAC and speaker switch/ speaker.
sanjivnayak

Also my interest lies in schiit. But how much it costs and if they have a service centre in India.

No service centre in India. But they offer a 5 year warranty so you will probably need to ship the item back to them.

The Vidar costs $699 plus about $120 to ship to India and customs of about 28 percent on top. So roughly around 70k.

Checked the review it is about Behringer A500 reference amplifier which costs 39169/- in Amazon india. Not quite cheap.

I am not sure why you did not consider nuprime sta-09 which was on sale
That was a very good amp and priced well too

You had both options , buy one and enjoy as stereo amp or buy 2 and have mighty 290 watt monoblocs

Thanks for updating on budget, nothing that I can recommend in that budget, but yes wanted to inform you that parasound amps are officially available in India. Parasound 2125 amp model that was recommended to you is available for 80k

Fir 30k Power amp budget, try the crown xls series. Haven't heard it myself, but lots of good reviews on the net. Try before you buy.

Even I'm planning for crown amp.
Can I connect it to my jamo speakers and play music from my phone without a preamp?
I mean connecting my phone directly to the power amp inputs?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back