Want to buy IEM, budget is around 8K, please suggest

RajibRanjan

I am looking for a pair of IEM for my Fiio X5. The sound signature that I am looking for is Balanced/Neutral with hint of Warmth, well defined bass/sub bass and clear mids and clear highs. Within 8000.00 INR, could you please suggest some models?

I am a happy owner of VSonic VSD3S. Tight bass, excellent clarity across the frequency range.

Check in Chinese headphone thread of Head fi org for more IEM options in this price range.

I am a happy owner of VSonic VSD3S. Tight bass, excellent clarity across the frequency range.

Check in Chinese headphone thread of Head fi org for more IEM options in this price range.

Thanks for the reply Jags. Could you please tell me some more about the Sound signature on the VSD3Ss? Is it too warm or neutral with a hint of warmth? How is the sub-bass?

Not sure where you are going to source it from (buy locally or abroad). I had VSD3s for a brief period, and I could tell it is not a neutral or warm. It is more 'V' shaped and fun sounding, very good to listen to rock/metal and also in some ways most of new age bollywood.

Here is a link on the comparison of great quality chinese IEM's.

Review: VSonic VSD3S, Ostry KC06 & Havi B3 Pro I

Based on your requirement below are the suggestions
1) Havi B3 Pro 1 (as you have a dedicted DAP, else need headphone amp - From Amazon US)
2) Hifiman Re-400 (snapdeal India - very good deal)

Not sure where you are going to source it from (buy locally or abroad). I had VSD3s for a brief period, and I could tell it is not a neutral or warm. It is more 'V' shaped and fun sounding, very good to listen to rock/metal and also in some ways most of new age bollywood.

Here is a link on the comparison of great quality chinese IEM's.

Review: VSonic VSD3S, Ostry KC06 & Havi B3 Pro I

Based on your requirement below are the suggestions
1) Havi B3 Pro 1 (as you have a dedicted DAP, else need headphone amp - From Amazon US)
2) Hifiman Re-400 (snapdeal India - very good deal)

Thanks for suggestion. Have gone ahead and placed the order for Hifiman RE-400. Will get to know whether it was a good decision or not only after it gets delivered. Fingers crossed! :)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back