WD TV Live Hub - Price Drop in Mumbai

Does WD Live Hub has BitTorrent client? I am not able to find much information.

Some Transmission client is being mentioned in few sites.

But in many forums it is also mentioned that WD Live Hub seems to be locked from root, so that custom Firmware cannot be installed.

For me torrent client is must requirement.

No, there is no bittorrent client with this player. I am not sure on the custom firmware.

-Murali.

Does WD Live Hub has BitTorrent client? I am not able to find much information.

Some Transmission client is being mentioned in few sites.

But in many forums it is also mentioned that WD Live Hub seems to be locked from root, so that custom Firmware cannot be installed.

For me torrent client is must requirement.

guys,

i am in U.S. right now and would be returning to Mumbai on 10th of this month. I want to buy a media player with in-built hard drive and it should be able to directly download torrents into the hard drive of the media player.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers,

Praveen.

Are WD Media players able to play BlueRay/DVD ripped .iso files? How is the speed of loading movies in WD?... please enlighten

go with the Himedia players 600a/B they are gonna be available in India soon in another 10 days and since now we have our very 1st local seller for them I think it would be good buy if the price is nice enough aswel.......so wait dnt buy any media player fr now....himedai comes with the lastest chip with full support for DTS HD MA

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back